Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

It is. And thank you! I really wish it had worked out for more people. I've only seen on other person on BT say it worked for her. 😔

Beautiful almostyou! Your skin looks amazing!

Thank you. I've been pampering it a lot lately to try and counter the cold, dry air and general lack of sleep. 

I think this is going to sound totally weird but especially in the first picture, you look like you're ready for a sports illustrated shoot on the beach with the wet tousled hair. Great red lip! 

Haha that's awesome! I'm far too much of a goofball to pull of anything remotely close to sports illustrated model on the beach in real life. 

I love the way 001 looks on you, I really wish the formula had worked for me Smiley Sad

I wish it had too. 😞 it's just plain rude of them to have made a perfect malday color that doesn't work with your body chemistry. Such a tease. 

Hi ladies
i would love to take the time to comment on you all individually today, but its been a horrible day for me. I was pretty much forced to resign from my job. I quickly scrolled through all the posts and i just want to tell you that you all look beautiful as always. Smiley Happy

Oh no, hopefully this is a blessing in disguise and something better for you is coming up! 

❤️ I hope today is better. 

Omg that sucks.  On the bright side, at least you don't have to work for douchy mcdouche anymore Smiley Wink

Smiley Sad I'm sorry about your job. To echo Gwen, I hope it gets sorted out quick, take care!

Thanks ladies! Ling story short some "new" owner who's been part of a group of owners who seem to be rotating turns at the clinic I was at. Tried to make me take a 5$pay cut and then threatened to bring in his "own girls" if I didn't compromise. So I felt I. Had no choice but to quit. Not to mention they are a month behind in paying me. So ill let the labor board take care of it now. Whole joke is he's the one who's been paying me this whole time and I've been there for 2 years they've been taking deductions and I've never got a pay stub or a slip saying where deductions went as well as a year end stub to do my taxes so today was the last straw in the meeting when he tried to threaten me.

I'm so sorry, this sounds so stressful. I hope everything works out for you!

You made a solid decision, especially with being late with pay by that much (if it is over $500 you could take them to small claims court over it). Good luck, I hope you find someone that values you and the work you do.

(((((HUGS)))) What a nightmare!

Oh no! Hope things get sorted out quickly. Take care of yourself in the meantime!

I'm so sorry honey!  Sending you warm thoughts!! 

I had angry eyes this morning - all red & watery. Thus, I decided to skip eye makeup / mascara entirely today. I put some drops in them as soon as I woke up and that cleared up the redness but they're still very tender. I busted out my giant eye-dr sunglasses on the drive to work this morning (sun + snow = BAD). 

red.jpg

Dr Jart+ BB SPF 45 (only on my nose and cheeks to cover up some redness)

HG ambient lighting palette

HG ambient blush - mood exposure & luminous flush

CP lippie stix - Bichette 

HA - this morning I couldn't figure out why there were so many empty spots in my lipstick organizer.... then I opened my purse

purse.jpg

Wow - your eyes are gorgeous, even sans makeup!!! Loving the well-blended natural-looking flush in your cheeks and that strong, feisty wintery lip! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

One of my favorite looks is no eye makeup with a bold lip . Love this on you. You're rocking it real well.