Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

I really liked the colors, but after 6 hours I had a definite crease in my eyeshadow, which I don't get when using Tom Ford's ... whether this is because UD shadows have less staying power or I need better skills of application is up in the air! 😉

Going for just enough to look alive....I just ran errands today

Laura Mercier Pressed Mineral Foundation in Natural Beige

Tarte blush from Rainforest After dark Palette

Nyx Matte eyeshadow in Covet

Tarte Eyeshadow in Tangled Up In You from Rainforest After Dark palette

Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

Bareminerals Lash Domination in Intense Black20150205_102423.jpg20150205_102421.jpg

Oh, I'm jealous you snagged this shadow palette. It was always sold out when I wanted it. Do you like it?

I love the glossy lip! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This is a wonderfully groomed and polished look, which is austere enough for any Upper East Sider, and would just about cut it for Boston, too! I love the way you've used neutral tones on eyes, cheeks and lips to enhance your features but not smother them! No guy would ever guess you're even wearing makeup, which according to the girls I went to high school with, is the ultimate goal of makeup application - sadly it demands skills that in 25 years I've not been able to master! You look gorgeous! 🙂

Hi ladies
i would love to take the time to comment on you all individually today, but its been a horrible day for me. I was pretty much forced to resign from my job. I quickly scrolled through all the posts and i just want to tell you that you all look beautiful as always. 🙂

Oh no, hopefully this is a blessing in disguise and something better for you is coming up! 

❤️ I hope today is better. 

Omg that sucks.  On the bright side, at least you don't have to work for douchy mcdouche anymore 😉

😞 I'm sorry about your job. To echo Gwen, I hope it gets sorted out quick, take care!

Thanks ladies! Ling story short some "new" owner who's been part of a group of owners who seem to be rotating turns at the clinic I was at. Tried to make me take a 5$pay cut and then threatened to bring in his "own girls" if I didn't compromise. So I felt I. Had no choice but to quit. Not to mention they are a month behind in paying me. So ill let the labor board take care of it now. Whole joke is he's the one who's been paying me this whole time and I've been there for 2 years they've been taking deductions and I've never got a pay stub or a slip saying where deductions went as well as a year end stub to do my taxes so today was the last straw in the meeting when he tried to threaten me.

I'm so sorry, this sounds so stressful. I hope everything works out for you!

Anonymous Insider

You made a solid decision, especially with being late with pay by that much (if it is over $500 you could take them to small claims court over it). Good luck, I hope you find someone that values you and the work you do.

Anonymous Insider

(((((HUGS)))) What a nightmare!

Oh no! Hope things get sorted out quickly. Take care of yourself in the meantime!

I'm so sorry honey!  Sending you warm thoughts!! 

Tonight when I was getting ready I realized I'm officially too dark to use my concealer anymore, so I had to take it off.  Please excuse my bags 😉

ud notr shadows and blush

ud perversion mascara 

stila stay all day liquid lipstock beso 

ima0205157ge.jpg

Oh, poor Mocha, she's stuck in an island paradise and looks great without concealer … 😛

I love Beso on you! And your eyes are magnificent.

You don't need foundation, concealer or anything on your face. You are flawless and you look like you're having an amazing time! 

Thanks SD!  Sun agrees with me, lol.  I am my mother's child 😉

This is a fabulous look for you.  The lipstick looks like it was made for you.  I love the top/dress you are wearing.   It looks so fresh and summery looking!

Thank you, ragdoll!  It's an asymmetric halter dress 🙂

10 Replies
testing