Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

(((((HUGS)))) What a nightmare!

Oh no! Hope things get sorted out quickly. Take care of yourself in the meantime!

I'm so sorry honey!  Sending you warm thoughts!! 

I had angry eyes this morning - all red & watery. Thus, I decided to skip eye makeup / mascara entirely today. I put some drops in them as soon as I woke up and that cleared up the redness but they're still very tender. I busted out my giant eye-dr sunglasses on the drive to work this morning (sun + snow = BAD). 

red.jpg

Dr Jart+ BB SPF 45 (only on my nose and cheeks to cover up some redness)

HG ambient lighting palette

HG ambient blush - mood exposure & luminous flush

CP lippie stix - Bichette 

HA - this morning I couldn't figure out why there were so many empty spots in my lipstick organizer.... then I opened my purse

purse.jpg

Wow - your eyes are gorgeous, even sans makeup!!! Loving the well-blended natural-looking flush in your cheeks and that strong, feisty wintery lip! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

One of my favorite looks is no eye makeup with a bold lip . Love this on you. You're rocking it real well.

eeeep thanks BW!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

Love the lipstick, and LOL at your purse. Smiley Happy

Thanks, TKLJ! Smiley Very Happy 

It's really a problem... I need to get better at not forgetting stuff in there! Haha

Your purse is so organized!!!!  Mine is just a mess of things I throw in.  

I really love dewy skin so I'm all over that!  I see you're on the cp wagon.  How are you liking the lippys? 

Haha, thanks!! It's actually a total mess right now.. I need to clean it out Smiley Sad 

I actually don't mind the CP lippies.. I have 4 of them. Bichette is definitely my favorite and I haven't worn the others enough to have a true opinion on them. I don't find them to be particularly drying on my lips at all. 

i actually really love this sans-eye-makeup look ! you look very fresh faced and chic.

Thank you guys! Adding the red lip at the last minute definitely changed my attitude towards having bare eyes Smiley Happy 

I agree.

2015-02-03 21.54.41.jpg

i wish the camera picked up how burgandy the eyeshadow was... blah

You can sort of tell with your right eye. You're really pretty and I'm having hair envy. 

thank you! 😊I haven't dyed it in 4 years due to my last traumatic coloring experience. So it's virgin hair. My ends are damaged though due to heat styling. 

Youre so pretty! And you have very healthy hair too. Great natural look Smiley Happy

Thank you! 😊 I don't stray far from natural due tO my working environment.

This is a beautifully polished look - I'm especially loving the artwork on the eyelids (which is just visible through the ethereal veil of light cast by the sun), your brows are immaculately groomed, your skin looks flawless, and your cheeks are glowing! The pink-nude glossy lip is perfect to balance a strong eye! You look gorgeous! Smiley Happy

You always give such nice complimentS ballerina ty