Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Lolitta is absolutely gorgeous on you, and I'm loving the way you've used gold as an accent on the lower lash line today; it makes your eyes look richly opulent, and that fabulous wing really makes them pop! Stunning! Smiley Happy

I managed to fix my phone. Finally. Sorry for the terrible pictures. I've had a terrible day.

1) Tarte Timeless Smoothing Perfecting Primer

2) Tarte 12-hour Amazonian Clay Foundation

3) Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder

4) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

5) Bobbi Brown Hot Nudes Eye Palette (Ivory, Bronzed Beige, Nude Glow, Blackest Brown)

6) Clinique Impact Mascara

7) Bobbi Brown Hot Nudes Art Stick in Hot Pink

IMG_1529.jpgIMG_1530.jpg

As a bonus, I've added the only swatch photo of the Hot Nude Art Sticks that survived this whole mess. Sorry it's not better. But this is what they look like without me making them sheer.

IMG_1531.jpg

From top to bottom: Hot Pink, Hot Berry, Hot Orange

I hope tomorrow is better than today. I hate when technology glitches!! Great look with the collection ☺

Wow! You're really working this hot nudes look! I love the way the intricate blending on your eyelid has resulted in such an unusual iridescent taupe, and that muted hot pink lip is fabulously cute and sassy! You look beautiful! So sorry you had a terrible day - hope you're okay? Smiley Happy

Yeah, I'm fine. Just one of those days, yeah? I haven't had a day off in over a month and it's wearing on me - what my boyfriend calls "burnout sickness". By 3pm (after working 9 hours), I'm starting to get physically ill with vertigo and sometimes vomiting. But even if I wanted to, I couldn't go home until 5, since my boyfriend now works in a completely different city and we have one car.

And of course, stress. He's grumpy, I'm grumpy. And when we're grumpy in the same room, frustration happens. C'est la vie. I just need this crunch time to be over.

Yay adult acne! lol...kept things simple today with my face...bloated and grossy Smiley Sad

Off to work! 

Smashbox foundation 

Sephora collection eyeshadow pallette 

Sephora liquid eyeliner 

Estee Lauder Nude Lipstick

Tarte Peach blush 

Gorgeous example of how to apply makeup to enhance your features beautifully without making yourself look as though you've had help from makeup! I aspire to achieve this one day! Your eyes are especially well defined, and the nude pink lip is perfect grown up glamor! Smiley Happy

You look adorable!

lol thank you!

And now there's the post-withdrawal exhaustion. Very tired today.

I tried putting on my primer and make up today without my moisturizer. I still got some pilling on the driest areas of my face, but it is significantly less than what I got with the moisturizer. So, it's definitely time to change.

I've also been using the SK-II Cellumination moisturizer at night. I had seen some minor improvement, but I tried the Korres Wild Rose C+ Sleeping Facial, and received instant results the next morning. I will definitely be picking this stuff up for night time and alternating with my Greek Yoghurt sleeping facial.

1) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

2) Tarte 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Foundation in Fair Beige

3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair

4) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

5) Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck, Hustle, Oil Slick)

6) Clinique Impact Mascara

7) Clinique Tinted Balm in Black Honey

IMAG1722.jpgIMAG1721.jpg

I think I'm in love with your hair! The camera picks up apricot tones in it, which are so darn gorgeous! I also love your low-key take on the classic smokey eye, and that cute rosebud lip! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

I like how smoldery your eyes look, especially in the second photo.

Thanks!

Tonight is my boyfriends last day at his job before he starts at Intel, so I wanted something that was still work appropriate but was sexy enough for some drinks, dinner, and a few games of pool this evening. I like the way it turned out.

image.jpgToday I wore the lightest shade in KVD Helmut and a dark brown shadow from the Lorac Sweet Temptations palettes. I liked how the brow turned taupe-y when blended with the green. 

On my lips: MUFE Copper Pink. 

image.jpg

What a fabulous demonstration of your amazing blending skills! The two shades blended to perfection leave your eyelids brought to life by this exquisite mint green tapering into taupe at the wing, which suits your skin tone perfectly and really makes your eyes pop! Otherwise this look is deftly groomed and polished, and I love the strong brow and the sassy peach lip! Stunning! Smiley Happy

Nice blending job!

Thanks! I wish the pictured showed it better Smiley Happy

Face: Supergood CC cream, Nats luminous powder foundation, COTY cheek palette, meteorites Claire 

Eyes: Dior quint in Cuir Cannage, ( I really need to experiment more with my hooded eyes, I can never get my eye makeup so show up like I want), KVD trooper, maxi lash

Lips: Marc Jacobs lip gel Cabaret

image.jpg

You have a gorgeous smile!

I love your lipstick!

I second that!  And the hair! 

1 Reply