Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thats my favorite lip color on you. Its a perfect peach color. I hope you find some energy today! And don't feel bad about the lipstick challenge. I unintentionally dropped out of the palette challenge after a week. Its hard!! 

Kittens were being total jerks last night. Vlad pulled off some of his claw caps and you can see where I caught a couple in the face while he was running across me at 3 am.

1) Korres Greek Yoghurt Primer

2) NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Mont Blanc

3) Tarte Smooth Operator Pressed Finishing Powder

4) Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion

5) Tarte French Manicure

6) Hourglass Modernist Eye Shadow Palette in Exposure (all five shades)

7) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (2x coat)

😎 Bite Beauty Lip Creme in Shiraz

IMAG1686.jpgIMAG1689.jpg

Anonymous Insider

What a super gorgeous look! I'm especially loving the way you've blended all shades of your Hourglass Modernest Exposure palette into such a seamless, flattering, ethereal, cool-toned color! The fact your eyelashes like you enough to actually curl up is seriously envy-inducing, and that feisty and insouciant lip is simply perfect! You look stunning! 🙂

Oh, your hair is so cool.

I love your eyelashes. Mine are so annoying and merge together when I apply mascara. 

Pretty! How are you liking the Hourglass Exposure palette?

It's probably my favorite out of all seven (and the four that I kept). I'm a sucker for soft plums.

34 weeks plus a baby shower yesterday!

upload_8964906485933470245.jpgupload_4957281798296099454.jpgupload_2088791274499405573.jpg

Usual face makeup with the addition of Guerlain Meteorites magic balls. Blushes used were NARS Exhibit A with some Hourglass Dim Infusion blended lightly on top. I used MJ The Siren and UD Smoked on the eyes, and a couple of neutral shades from the MUFE Studio Case for transition and brow highlighting shades. On the lips is Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo in Nude Number 4 with Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Sarina applied on top.

Now for a couple of shower snaps:

upload_5938539395652071630.jpg

upload_6248756647913327105.jpg

upload_575782493909168243.jpgupload_2014349133936477591.jpg

Anonymous Insider

It looks as though you had a blast at the baby shower 🙂 Your eyelids are like works of art, which put me in mind of peacocks feathers and tropical birds, and I love the way you've taken the statement colors down to emphasize the lower lash line; it's a stunning look! Otherwise you look as though you are still glowing, and that hairstyle is totally rocking this pregnancy; it's awesome! You look radiantly beautiful! 🙂

Oh Lari, you are so radiant.

I hope you had a wonderful time at the Baby Shower.

You look so happy...and beautiful!

Take care, lady.

OMG! That eyeshadow. OMG! Seriously,  you always hit the ball out of the park. Is that how the saying goes? Haha.

I loooove it, seriously. You always blow my mind.

Thank you for sharing this and your shower pics are so awesome. 

Ah >_<

ok i need to save one of your pics so i can remember and try to recreate this look with the shades i have. seriously. amazing. 

Amazing eyeshadow, Lari. And congratulations!

I loooove your eyeshadow! The gold mixed with the dark blue/purple with a pop of light blue on your lower lash line...perfect! And you look so incredibly happy! Looks like you had an amazing time at your shower. I'm gonna have to hire you as my pregnancy stylist when that day comes for me because you got pregnancy style down!! 

Anonymous Insider

This might be the most stylish baby shower look I've ever seen!!! Gorgeous!!! Looks like the baby shower was awesome!!! 34 weeks!!! Getting so close!!! 

Today's look; KVD Shade+Light Contour palette along with UDs Naked2 palette & KVDs Everlasting liquid lipstick in Lolita. Also my first time contouring my nose. Not quite sure if it's become a -must- in my routine. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Your contour looks really perfect to me. I love the muted bronzy-browns you've used in this look. Ever the polished one, andrea!

Anonymous Insider

Wow! Another look that is utterly distinctive to you and you alone! The nose contouring is expertly done, but you need it only if you feel you need a thinner nose, and I never noticed your nose being anything otter than perfect in any other picture. I love that eyeliner wing that is all your own, the immaculate blending for seamless eyeshadow and another wholly unexpected lip color! You look stunning! 🙂

Your conture is excellent!  How do you like the palette? The lipstick works so well with your skin tone

I'm really liking it. 🙂 it blends amazingly.Definitely a must have. I don't have any other contour palettes so I can't compare it to anything else.  😕

It's my first time posting here! Since I rarely wear make-up these days, I decided to document the occasion. I'm wearing:

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Hydrating
Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint, Ivory
MUFE Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream, Light Beige 3
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, Light
Laura Gellar Liquid Candlelight Face & Body Glow
Cargo HD Bronzer
Cargo Blush, Gotham
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
MAC Eyeshadows: Scene, Black Tied, White Frost
Quo Eyeshadow, Silver
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner, Black
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum