Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

It's a peachy beige color but I paired it with macs strip down liner which is a light brown :). BW I really don't think there's nothing you can't pull off.  😉

lol oh trust me. I even used concealer on this pink shade I was trying out before I went with my lippie of the day.. it just didn't work. Pink is the hardest color I've had to work with. 

Lol that's how I feel about Bolds. ..like they always look off. But I guess I just have to take the plunge.

Your eyes are so pretty! You have big doe eyes! 🙂

🙂 thanks 

Wow. If you don't feel well, you're certainly not showing it! You look so put together!

Thank you 🙂 I tried but felt like I looked awful with how I was feeling. But thank you 🙂

Put on makeup for fun just now. Husband's out of town for work, and I have the house all to myself! I've been singing "Mama's all alone. Mama doesn't care. Mama's lettin' loose...." in my head a la Lucille Bluth.

1. NARS Concealer in Chantilly (inner eye darkness)

2. BECCA Lowlight Sculpting Perfector (as blush)

3. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector (liquid) in Moonstone (tops of cheekbones, cupid's bow)

4. Charlotte Tilbury Color Cameleon Transforming Pencil in Amber Haze

5. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eye Pencil in Lush

6. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length Mascara

7. Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil in Soft Brunette

8. NYX Lip Pencil in Orange

9. MAC Lipstick in So Chaud

IMG_1038.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Loving this immaculately polished look, especially the strong, fiery lip, and your complexion looks utterly flawless! Beautiful! 🙂

You are a positively stunning creature. Like a dream. I love that you are "playing dress up" with your makeup; I do that too (but mostly because I'm too self-conscious to wear it outside my home).

Arrested Development!!

Dance with a broom, play air guitar! BRING IT! Loving this look, somehow it shows your playful mood. 

Sultry!

Anonymous Insider

I'm glad I'm not the only one who puts on makeup for the fun of it, even when I'm staying in! You look awesome!!

It's a lot of fun. I like to try using products in other ways than for what they're intended (like a contouring cream as a blush, here), and I like to practice skills I'm not comfortable with (smudging under eye color, lining my lips...). 

I wish I had more occasions in my life when I could rock a look like this, though. I'm pretty sure if I showed up to work like this, my boss would laugh me back into my car.

Anonymous Insider

I work at a school and while a small voice inside my head says "You shouldn't wear RED lipstick to work." I am deafened by my love of red lips and wear it anyway. No one has ever said I can't... so until they do, I will wear what I want! 🙂 

That being said, I don't think I'd be brave enough to try orange....

My fourth and fifth grade teacher (same woman for both years) wore a dark blood red lipstick every day. I also think you'll be fine wearing red in a school setting. And you look lovely in reds anyway!

I think classic red is just fine in a school setting! My second grade teacher wore a red lip every single day!

Your eyebrow shape is seriously perfect! And I'm home alone too 😞 The bf is also out of town for work. Its just me and our dog.....who is ignoring me.

Live it up! Put on a guilty pleasure chick flick (mine is Runaway Bride or Love and Basketball.... don't anyone make fun of me....) and wear a crazy lipstick shade like I am! 🙂

Do your chicken dance!  So Chaud is stunning on you!  

Bright, bright orange: only for nights in... until I grow a pair.

1 Reply
testing