Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You have the most amazing eyebrows!! 

Anonymous Insider

Love this look!

Your brows are perfect! I'm loving that lip color on you 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Yes, agreed with greenporchlights!! Those brows look gorgeous and SO NATURAL I'm jealous of yours too 😄

I feel like Jake and his need to touch everything. Imagine me doing that to your eyelids. HAHA. "weirdo"

I looooove that wet eyelid look. I think it must be the shimmer? Reminds me of Lana del Rey's lids on "young and beautiful"/ 

You know how magazines say to wear vaseline on your lids for a sexy wet look, but all it ends up doing is making your lids all sticky? Your eyes look how it's supposed to look.

Ah, yeah!  My lids fold a lot when I blink, so I think they would actually stick to one another and look gross when I blinked if I did that.  I felt this color applied wet looks similar to stila kitten.  

The lips, the lids, the BROWS. Sooooo gorgeous!

The brows are needing more and more dipbrow these days.  I'm really considering the lash food brow enhancing stuff.  The reviews are all over the place though. 

I've heard castor oil applied with a spooley works wonders for both lash and brow growth.

I'll give that a try!  Thanks for the tip! 

beautiful. i'm loving my sample of that mascara too.

Thanks.  Yeah I was just commenting on how I never really need to buy mascara, but I really DO need to buy this mascara.  Me vs. sample.  Sample wins. 

oh i hear you there. i'm needing to repurchase my beloved givenchy mascara soon, but now i want this so bad that i'm having to choose. i remember when my fave mascara was $5. sometimes i miss those days 😉

I am near the end of my sample of Givenchy.  I really enjoyed it, but it didn't make my mouth gape open the way the guerlain did a couple hours ago.  I think this one may have bumped my beloved ysl babydoll off its pedestal.

I just tossed my l'oreal telescopic which was $10.  It was really really good for drugstore and I reached for it over my other tubes quite a bit!  The only thing is that it hardened when it dried so squishing my eyelashes against things (hugs/cuddles) was out of the question.

Anonymous Insider

Love the sparkly eyes and that pink lip is perfect for you!!!!

Thank you!  I really like sparkles more than I feel I rightfully should!  they make me happy!  Especially on sunny days! 

Anonymous Insider

Your eyes are so beautiful!

Thanks Martha!  There's a lot of makeup at play here, but I really like the general shape of my eyes even without all the extra help. 

Today's look; KVD StarStudded Eyeshadow book paired with Jeffree Stars Velour liquid lipstick in Prom Night

image.jpgimage.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Ok I looked but cannot find this 

still looking

1 Reply
testing