Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Agreed! 

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you look so much more beautiful when you don't line your bottom lashes. You totally don't need it at all, your eyes are so big and gorgeous and you have great bottom lashes naturally! 

Of course just my opinion, but your look today just reaffirmed it for me so I had to say it! 

Thank you, etscore1!  

I usually do the liner just for the pop of color, but I was at an event last night for my husband's company with his family, so I needed to dial it back about 1000% 🙂  They are much more conservative than I.

Love that wing on you!!

Thank you, almostyou!

holy moly mocha, is this the first time I really see eyeliner on you? Like. You look straight out of the 60s, in a good way. I'm loving t his look on you!  Also, you look like you're going to your own sweet 16 party. 

Aw, thanks BW!  I wish I'd been doing something as fun as a sweet 16, but I was at a company party with my husband and his family. :S

I love winged liner, but usually can't be bothered to do it.  It was kinda necessary last night... I needed to cover up the glue from my falsies, lol.

Ah, falsies. Something I need to work on, I'm going to practice today, haha. 

I went for pinks today, partially because I'm trying to use up some of my least favorite eyeshadows and blushes for the various challenges.

1. Guerlain Meteorites Primer

2. Bobbi Brown Moisturizing Cream Compact Foundation- 00 Alabaster (this is going in the "use it up NOW!" pile; I forgot how much I dislike this)

3. Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer- Ivoire (I stocked up a long time ago and am trying to use up my stash)

4. Chanel Les Beiges #10

5. YSL Flower Crush Palettte Rosy Blush (UGH! I wanted this so badly and it's so not worth it)

6. Smashbox 24Hr Eyeshadow Primer

7. Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow 02 Trench

8. Burberry Complete Eyeshadow Palette- 10 Rose Pink

9. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner- Crash

10. Guerlain Maxi Lash

11. Lancome Le Lipstique Liner in Clair

12. NARS Audacious in Michiyo

On my nails, Dior Diorific Vernis in Royale

Michiyo is such a rad color.

I concur..

Using a new product today. 

My skin is a bit irate for a number of reasons: There's an industrial dehumidifier in my master bath that is drying out my sleeping area and therefore, my skin. The bareSkin foundation actually irritated my skin; it sunk into every pore on my face and made me look like a dot matrix. To remedy this, I had to do a deep cleansing mask because I couldn't exfoliate or wash it all out. Which of course, brings hidden blemishes to the surface. 

Any my eyes are irritated because I'm allergic to all things plant (and live in Oregon), and cats (while owning five). I forgot to take my daily Zyrtec and am paying for it. No mascara today.

This is my 'recovery' look. As close to natural as I'm comfortable with provided I'm not bed ridden.

1) AmorePacific Cushion Compact CC in 104 Tan Blush

2) Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion

3) Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Infinity

4) Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural in N9 ("copper pink")

IMAG1560.jpgIMAG1559.jpg

I have not told you this yet, but I LOVE your screen name.

Hopefully you feel better very soon.

Your skin looks great though, so don't stress too much.

Aw, thank you! I used to work at Microsoft Games and my company email was 'gwilli'. That evolved into a million different nicknames from my coworkers until "Willickers" stuck. Aaaand that's been my webhandle since.

I'm not too stressed out about my skin. It's pretty forgiving. But I did have to go out and about today - got my haircut. Thinking about having it colored. My boyfriend is suggesting a platinum or strawberry blonde. Due to massive amounts of lightening that would have to take place, I'm going to have it done professionally because I don't want to deal with it. Plus my cats would probably be like "Hey whatcah doin?!" and end up with bleach all over their fur.

That's your skin on a bad day? You look great!

That's my skin on a bad day after CC cream. If I didn't have anything, the blemish on my chin would be noticeably more red. Same with a few small spots in my t-zone.

Thank you, though!

180 degrees from yesterday. 

Covergirl clean whipped foundation

Clinique airbrush concealer 

Olay shadow in hazelnut for brows

UD shadows in foxy and ydk

MUFE Aqua eyes shadow pencil in 30E for inner corner

Be a Bombshell liquid liner (surprisingly not terrible..so far)

Maybelline cat eyes mascara (not in love. finally tossing)

NYX blush in chaos (very lightly)

Bite lipstick in 001 (I'm sad it doesn't work well for anyone else because it works great for me)

Hourglass ALP

image.jpg

That lip color is seriously perfect on you, almostyou! 

<3, Randee

I'm glad this worked out for someone! (The lippie)

But I think you can rock any lip color out there. Ah, that lip shape is<3 to die for. 

Thank you! I don't know why it decided to play nice with my lips but I'm really glad it did. The color is perfect. My man complimented my lipstick today not realizing that it was the one he'd bought for me. 😛

wawaweeewa !!

(can you say that out loud and get what i'm trying to say ?)

((i can't whistle))

Hahaha. I feel properly cat-called. Thank you, jemly 😄

1 Reply
testing