Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh my I love that colour!   You look wonderful!  Do you own any of the mj lip gels?  If so do you find them very different. 

Thank you hearts! I don't own any of the Lip Gels because I heard they were kind of glossy and didn't have much staying power and I wasn't terribly impressed with the color selection. I kind of wish I had tried one though, and I'm surprised they just completely got rid of the line since it seems like people really liked them in the reviews.

Gorgeous ma'lady! 🙂 You look amazing!

Thank you veg! I'm honestly surprised my makeup still looked okay, this was 12 hours after I put it on (except the lip)  haha.

Your eyes look so fresh and bright today! And your new lipstick suits you very well!

Thank you cupcake 🙂

Wow, what an amazing color! Its not quite red but not quite pink at the same time. Great purchase! 

It's described on the site as "rum raspberry," which left me completely confused haha. I took a chance and bought it based off of the little Sephora swatch square and I'm glad I did! Thank you SD

"Rum" any thing is fine with me.

I adore this color on you!

Excellent choice..

I almost bought Toile today on HauteLook (50% off) but resisted the temptation.

How do you like it?

Thank you Evangeline 🙂 I honestly always forget about my Instain blushes. I have two of them, Toile and Swiss Dot, but kind usually keep them in my drawer until summer rolls around since they are pretty bright. They're a little stiff to blend too but it's really not that bad. I like them, but I just don't find myself reaching for them a ton because of those reasons.

Hmmm....good review.

Thank you. 

Do you find them long lasting?

It looks very natural on you.

Now...Toile goes on to the list.

Yes and no. I seem to have problems with blush lasting on me regardless of the blush used, so I can't say it's some miraculous forever-blush, but it seems to hold up pretty well!

WOW that looks gorgeous on you !!!! how does it feel / what do you think ??

Thank you jemly 🙂 So far so good! It's nice and creamy without being annoyingly glossy and is pretty pigmented. The packaging is also really nice and weighty with a magnetic closure. This kind of reminds me of the NARS Audacious lippies so far but I haven't tested it over a full day yet so I'll know for sure tomorrow. I also bought Blow, which I should be getting Monday. Hopefully the darker shade performs nicely as well.

The color is beautiful and thanks for the review.

I'm wearing from both the naked on the run palette and Stila in the moment.  Mac pink fringe lippy, and Mac miss behave (thank you TSB) blush.  

Shrug, I have to take it off for the gym anyways. image.jpgimage.jpg

Hey girl.  How you doing?

That lip is perfection with your top!  

Hey!  Good and happy sore from my workout and good in general:)   How've you been? 

Enough that I need a top that isn't workout gear in that shade, do you think?   I look summery!  

Aww hearts! You look adorable and your eyes sing songs!

Ouuuuuuuh,  songs!   And great! Rolls eyes.  My hubby was calling me cute all day.  I must've been letting off a cute vibe.  But my eyes sing songs and that's all that matters!  They're singing you a ballad!  

testing