Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your eye makeup is perfect as always.  Love the purple.

Thank you! 🙂

This whole morning I had something in my eye so I did everything without my contacts.. so I skipped liquid eyeliner, didn't want to botch it up. But yeah, I used the naked 3 also! I think I'm liking it more and more, haha. I'm making things work.  ^_^ I always have bad hair days, but it looks intentional when I tease it and make it look messy. 

Naked 3 started my palette obsession but I've bought so many palettes since then that I always forget to use it. But I know I love it. Glad you're liking it more! 

Ohh what shades did you use? It looks awesome

Thanks! Limit and N oo ner in the crease/brow bone, mixed Darkside with a dab of Factory and applied in the crease and slightly up on the brow bone and outer corner, deepen up outer corner with Blackheart and lastly applied Liar wet on the lid. 

Ohhhhh would you believe I've never tried it wet.. I will be swagger jacking you today lol

I'm loving this Naked3 look on you!!  I have that palette but haven't played around enough with it yet to find a look that I really like. 

Thank you! You gotta play with it more!

ok so i'm doing a kind of snowbird flushed thing inspired by mocha's 'boys don't cry' look today.

frankly, i don't really feel like myself when i have light eyes AND lips. but you guys / this thread / this board have me changing it up so much !! i know my hair is in the way. sorry. it's been years since i could say "hair is in the way" !!

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS blush, EXHIBIT A

BENEFIT watts up

NARS dual intensity shadow, dione (dry only)

GIORGIO ARMANI smooth silk pencil, outer part of lower lid only

GIVENCHY noir couture 4-in-1 mascara

NARS sheer lipstick, pago pago

exhibita1

exhibita2.jpg

edited to add this...because why not.

i'm getting off work, about to go to dinner but don't have time to go home.

i didn't touch my face so what's left over from exhibit a is still there, but i added ashes to ashes to my lids and spice lipliner to lips. hello 1996.

spice.jpg

Hey sista! You look super cute in a beanie and hoodie!  And darn it!  You're making me buy that blush!  I swore against it cause I'm so pale but I give in.

thank you ! it's a scary blush at first, but it blends so well and so beautifully that it's almost disaster proof. i think it would look GORGEOUS on you so if you do indeed get it, i can't wait to see a photo of you in it !! obv a little goes a long way so it'll last forever. i'm still learning the best places to apply it (too low on the cheeks and it doesn't look right).

Exhibit A looks amazing on you. I'm still trying to find the right amount/application/brush, it just looks too light or too heavy on me.

vegchili i use a really big fluffy brush i'm pretty sure was designed for face powder. i apply it higher on my cheeks then blend down, because i was scared of having too much redness near my nose, but the best thing about this admittedly SCARY blush is how gorgeously it blends. basically, if you apply too much, it's ok. it'll blend out and it glows. i use the blush and a bit of finger action to do it. i actually found myself applying more for fun later in the day (not because i needed it but because...fun).

Thanks for the tip and tricks! I'm going to give it another try tomorrow!

Love love this. Exhibit A is perfect on you. 

How do you like Dione? Mine just arrived yesterday and I'm excited to try it.

i love it. it's a proper champagne--like a warm silver, if that makes any sense at all. it makes an INCREDIBLE impact when wet, i've done some looks in here with it. let me see if i can find it and i'll show you !

edit: this is from NYE, i know the quality of the photo is poor, but i think that only emphasizes how awesome dione looks when wet !

nye2.jpg

Thank you! It looks amazing.

Agreed...that blush is perfect. 

That blush is perfect on you.  What a great flush.  This is a cute look.  Your beauty is way too feminine for a boys don't cry look, but I like the attempt.

2 Replies
testing