Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

oh gosh the selfie struggle IS real! I hated every picture so I said forget it, silly is the way to go! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Another beauty in the offices of Sephora.

You remind me of somebody, but I'm not sure who....doesn't matter, you're even prettier. ha ha

And those eyebrows = EVERYTHING

I agree with you about that gloss, as well.

Even though I dislike (most) glosses these days, I was very surprised by the formula.

I have it in Pout (from the Give Me Some Lip set) and despite the colour, (it is seriously almost white) the formula is so lightweight and non-sticky. It's great to layer over other products, too.

Thank you! I have issues with my brows and its been an ongoing struggle to figure what works best.. why I didn't use the powder before is BEYOND me LOL.

The lipgloss is great! my new favorite ❤️ 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I was surprised how much I liked the formula of the Smashbox lipgloss that came in the favorites kit.  I usually do not like Smashbox items.  My only complaint was the color, but this one looks great.  I love the blush, too and am so bummed I never tracked it down.

Me too, i was expecting super heavy sticky gloss but its smooth and soft 🙂 

The blush is fabulous but the amount I will be wasting due to it being so powdery and crumbley... 😞 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I want to try this foundation!! 🙂 

Kevin you should! We don't carry it but OMG its amazing

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I used to wear that foundation too, Diana and I love it as well! 

<3, Randee

Your eyebrows are perfect and you and every other Marsala lover on this thread are making me mad that I didn't pick up the blush palette before it went OOS. Womp womp, I'll have to console myself with more Nars blush purchases. 😉

Thank you! I actually wore a brow PENCIL for forever.. Just recently did I open an Anastasia palette and I am in LOVE, the powders are so much easier to work with and I feel like I have better definition and control of the brow shape overall. 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

Love this! You look so pretty! I love that you said it wasn't sticky... I may have to pick this up 😉 

Also - I love your ring!! 

Thanks! This gloss is SO nice and smooth- it reminds me of the old Tarte ones that were buttery textured and not sticky, so hard to find those non stick ones anymore 😞 the only other brand I can think of are the Clinique superbalm tubes and the Korres rose lip butters in the jar.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

That gloss is a perfect color on you, Diana!

P.S. I recognize the background in your picture! 😉 

<3, Randee

So pretty, Diana!  What does it smell like?

sweet! not overly sugary but actually, i just smelled it again and its like POPROCKS hahaa

upload_3876783337389974830.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Perfect product placement! The color looks very nice. I'd get it if I could get the same color payoff! 🙂

it's a super pale pink and usually i steer away from them but this one worked! The other colors look great and since its so smooth and non sticky, I recommend everyone check them out! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Ooooo! Diana finally in living color!

LOL I'm the one notorious for not posting anything since I'm too lazy on makeup. This makes me realize we have 3 other teammates who need profile photos! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Yes, I want to see how the other mods live. 🙂

Eyes: MUG cocoa bear in the crease, burlesque and bitten on the lid, shimma shimma eyebrow highlight Modster eyeliner and yes they're real mascara

Face: MUFE Mat+ foundation, MAC raisin blush, peach lustre for highlight under the eyes, and Becca Opal highlighter on the face

Lips: Colourpop I heart this then switched to Nars Michikyo (it sucks by the way...GRRR)

2 Replies
testing