Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks, Cupcakecandy. 🙂 Hmm, the bottom of my tube says "corrector" but it's listed as "concealer" on Sephora. Maybe because mine is yellow to combat dark circles. http://www.sephora.com/concealer-P293603?skuId=1495332

Beautiful.  Very bombshell!

Thanks, Mocha. 🙂

Gorgeous, you looks like you're ready to walk the red carpet! 

Wow, thank you! 🙂

Just the truth, red lipstick looks striking on you, with your beautiful skin. ❤️ 

Whaaa??? *faints* This is the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

Anonymous Insider

I woke up this morning with a terrible ear ache and can't hear out of my left ear. So, off to the doctor I go! 

This lippie surprised me. I mostly bought it for the name (Rich Girl Red). My first guess would've been that it was a bright red - but it's actually more of a coral-y shade. No complaints here.. but the name was a little off-putting. 

rich girl red.jpg

TARTE Bon Voyage Palette - merci you later, no champagne no gain, take on bordeaux and le cordon bleu

TARTE cheek stain - muse

STILA stay all day waterproof liquid eyeliner

TF bts mascara

REVLON super lustrous lipstick #830 Rich Girl Red

You look absolutely gorgeous(more than usual 😉 ) I love that sweater, and that lipstick is beautiful-I want it now 🙂 And I forget to say this, but you have such stunning eyes. I am so jealous...

Anonymous Insider

Awe thank you!! You're too kind 😄 For the price... I'd say getting the lipstick is definitely worth it 😉 I picked up 4 of them the other day.. they were on sale for 4.97! 

You look great in white!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks!! 

Such a casual ease about you today. You look like you just got off the slopes and are enjoying a glass of wine by the fire in the lodge.

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, Joz! Funny you mention that... I'm going snowboarding next week! 😉

I'm so jealous of your eyes, they're so beautiful. Are the tarte cheek stains the ones that come in a little tube? I've been wanting to try those for a while but I'm scared of the packaging. 😕 I'm so used to using just powders. 

Don't be afraid!  Tarte cheek stains are the one blush I keep going back to over and over.  As LHart said, just dab it on your cheeks and blend a little (I use my fingers).  Natural, beautiful color.  I have it in Flush.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!! 😄 

They are! Mine came in the Tarte Bon Voyage Collector's Set but I don't see the Muse color on the Tarte site or on the Sephora site.

I usually just dab this onto the apples of my cheeks and then blend it out with a Kabuki brush. I find it easier than applying it with my fingers like I do with my Revlon cream blush. I actually prefer to use the stain over a powder on rushed or lazy morings! 

I love that lipstick on you! For fun, I looked up swatches and on some people it looks red so I'm thinking it'll be red on me because I have pretty pigmented lips. But I love it. And your top is so cute! I want one like it! 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!! It was a very pleasant surprise. I had noticed that too, a lot of the swatches I looked at were very red so I was a little apprehensive to try this (especially for work).

**I stole this sweater from my mom last winter and she still hasn't noticed. Haha 😉

LOL @ Rich Girl Red.  Maybe it's a joke because rich girls don't wear red?  I dunno.  

Looks gorgeous on you!  Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous Insider

Haha thanks Mocha!! 😄 

testing