Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm a Meteorites devotee, so I'm happy with the compact!

I am wearing :Smashbox pore minimizing primer, Givenchy photo perfexion 'perfect ivory', Nars radiant creamy concealer chantilly, Nars blush Deep Throat, Too Faced cat eyes palette, the top three 'day' look,Clinique High Impact mascara black/brown, Benefit they're real on bottom lashes, ABH brow pencil inTaupe, Fresh lip treatment Tulip. Wow, seems like a lot when all written down 🙂  image.jpg

Wow, your eyes pop!

That tulip lippie is amazing on you!!

Thank you! I love that they're all super bright but moisturizing, I am trying to get more into lipsticks than glosses and these are nice to get moisture and a ton of color. I still have yet to try a matte lipstick...

Haha my : S was not spaced out so * smashbox! not :S 

Here's my real look for the day:)  the crazy has been tamed! I am wearing Mac kiss the king lipstick (I took a picture of a totally different colour) and the two lighter shades from the marsala palette.   My two drugstore finds are nearing their lifespans.  I'm trying to get the most use out of them before mid February.  The mascara I will buy again, but given that I have discovered the nars concealer (and it doesn't need a setting powder), I probably won't be repurchasing the maybelline age rewind.  I would recommend both however, to anyone on a budget who doesn't mind an extra step in their routine. image.jpgimage.jpg

Anonymous Insider

GORGEOUS!

Your brows are SO great! as well as your complexion! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

That blush is sooo beautiful hearts, and I really like the lipstick on you. 

That blush is gorgeous on you, hearts. 🙂 And thanks for the Maybelline concealer rec!

TKLJ, if I may add, I recommend the Maybelline concealer too! It's super light and fresh on the eyes, and atleast on me, it never creases. And like hearts said, just add powder if you need to. Mine is almost gone too, and I will probably repurchase, the main reason being the no creasing and the light texture. It has very good coverage too, but not enough to completely deal with my horrendous circles, but I've given up on them anyway. 😄

I'm giving up on my circles, too! Let's bring circles back! It's like sexy smoked out eyeliner but with no fear of it smudging down your face!

IMG_4341.JPG

Wearing Sephora + Pantone Marsala Blush and ABH Liquid Lipstick in Heathers

That's it, I need that ABH lipstick shade! It's so pretty on you! You remind me a little of both aaliyah and rosario dawson here, both gorgeous ladies! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Lovely! How do you like the formula and wear time of the ABH lipsticks?

Honestly, I kind of hate the formula. It flakes easily and isn't the most comfortable because of it 😕 it's almost as if the formula won't stick to my lips and starts to come off after about two hours, and my lips are exfoliated so there's really no reason for it. 

That's really too bad. Why do liquid lipsticks always look so gorgeous but perform so poorly?

Some liquid lipsticks are amazing! Unfortunately this isn;t one of them. The KVD ones last forever but are so drying and I can't remember the Stila ones wowing me. The Jeffree Star Cosmetics ones are perfect! But ABH misses the mark here on wearability despite the colors being beautiful.

That lipstick is amazing and I love that your blush subtly defines your cheeks.

I need that lipstick. Its perfect. I love how it looks on you. Also. I want to watch the movie heathers now. 

testing