Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

1. bareMinerals Ready SPF 20 foundation in R230

2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla

3. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure

5. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Medium/Deep

6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Glow

7. Bite Line and Define Primer

8. Buxom Full-On Lip Stick in Athens

9. Too Faced Shadow Insurance

10. Too Faced Chocolate Bar (Champagne Truffle all over as a base, Salted Caramel in crease as a transitional and along lower lash line, Cherry Cordial and Triple Fudge mixed into outer third of crease and winged outwards; also used in inner crease and on the lower lash line in the inner and outer corners and all spots blended inwards)

11. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black

12. Urban Dcay 24/7 Eye Liner in Perversion

13. Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara

14. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

15. Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Auburn

10941371_10155139587140046_8617078099565339774_n.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is a beautifully groomed and polished look! I am absolutely loving the feisty pink lip; it's such a perfect color against your skin tone, it lights up your entire face! Also loving the gorgeous eyeshadow look; the cool tones are so flattering for you, and your expertly applied eyeliner with wing is fabulous! Your complexion looks flawless, your cheeks subtly sculpted and glowing! You look stunning! 🙂

So fresh! beautiful 😉

Thanks! I've been unsure about the chocolate bar palette - I've been eyeing it for a while and it replaced my never-used Naked 1 palette. I'm not sure if I like it yet or not. When I played with it yesterday I wasn't very happy with it, but I enjoyed it a lot more today!

I had the exact same feeling! Until I realized the more I played with my chocolate bar the more I fell in love!

Todays look 

KVD Shade + Light Contouring Palette

KVD Lock-it Pressed Powder Foundation 

Naked 2 eyeshadow 

Smashbox  Pout lipstick 

KVD Tattoo liner 

and simple

Annabelle eyeliner pencil 🙂 

10922706_10155095110620032_6548655274851116674_n.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is such an incredibly sure look! That lip is a fabulous statement and it works beautifully with your skin tone, while your eyes are defined in the prettiest manner, and your eyeliner has been expertly executed! You look absolutely gorgeous!!! 🙂

aw thanks girl :$

I had way too much fun last night at all you can eat sushi lol

I played with my Shu Uemura palette again - ❤️ _ ❤️ and took a little snapchat at the end of the day

sss.jpg

Anonymous Insider

All You Can Eat Sushi sounds fun! Fabulously flawless look with that wonderful definition on the eyes! How is it you're better at eye makeup than I am? So unfair! But you look great! 🙂

simple & sweet
UD shadows in; half baked, teased, & skimp. Paired with Bites lip crayon in Glacé.

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Maybe it's because of your trademark incredible liner and wing, but no look you ever post looks 'simple' - fabulous, yes; simple, no! Loving the eyes, which feature your exquisite blending skills again, and that wonderfully sultry lip! You look beautiful! 🙂

I wasn't gonna post because I feel like I've done this look a million times by now. Feeling uninspired. But anyway..

Sephora COTY palette - Butterum and the dreaded Toasted Nut in the crease

BareMinerals eyeshadows in Sex Kitten in the crease and Vanilla Sugar on the lid 

Tarte blush in Classic 

Clinique chubby stick in Mega Melon 

PhotoGrid_1421355770094~2.jpgPhotoGrid_1421355800260~2.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is such a gorgeous look! As so often it is wonderfully polished with fabulously groomed eyebrows and a flawless looking complexion! This lip shade is cute and sassy, and your eyes are like mini works of art as always; your understanding of which shade to put where and how long it is necessary to blend for to make it look seamless are PhD level! It's amazing to me that you've used natural shades and made this a very natural, fresh-faced look, but as soon as you blink, you talent sort of hits me in the face! You look stunning! Hope tomorrow is a good day for you! 🙂

I really like how you've layered your eyeshadow so the orangey shade frames the rest of it and peaks out from above your lid when your eyes are open.

Thank you 🙂 those colors are from the COTY palette. 

this is such a summer look, and i'm not even in the mood for bright pink lips today ! but i'm just wanting my face to be as bright as possible until my skin is back to normal. this lipstick has been perfect for that effect 😉

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS contour blush, olympia

BENEFIT watts up stick

COVERGIRL brow pencil, midnight back

LAURA MERCIER caviar shadow sticks, moonlight & rose gold

GIVENCHY noir couture 4-in-1 mascara

NARS semi matte lipstick, schiap

bright.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Such a cute, sassy Spring Break look! Loving those glowing cheeks, that fabulous hairstyle, and that fiercely beautiful lip! You look as stunning as ever! 🙂

Schiap is an all-year color!

Bah, summer makeup?!  This is anytime sexy time makeup 😉

How is the olympia contour blush? I'd like to try it, but many reviews said it was difficult to blend. You look radiant and perfect per usual 😉

testing