Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your skin looks absolutely stunning and radiant here. The subtle peachy/red from the cheek gelee complements your blue eyes really well. Your eye makeup looks really natural and pretty, focusing again on your gorgeous blue eyes!! Ah! Everything is so perfect! 

Anonymous Insider

Wow! You look drop dead gorgeous!!! This just goes to prove you have no real need to use foundation as a daily thing, as your naked skin is simply beautiful and looks utterly flawless! I'm loving the gold and silver across the eyelids, the fabulously feathery lashes, that super cute pop of natural looking color in your cheeks, and that gloriously feisty lip! I do hope your skin feels better today! You are so stunning! 🙂

GORGEOUS!

This is you without foundation or powder??? Stop it. My skin doesn't look that good even with all my makeup on! You don't need anything!

Anonymous Insider

I'm with you there - mine will never again look that good even with makeup! Darn, I so wish I hadn't wasted my youthful skin by not noticing it when I had it! 😉

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE

I can't even explain how gorgeous you look here! Your pictures originally brought me to this thread this morning! Your skin is incredibly radiant today, and your eyes look absolutely stunning and so bright! So jealous that this is how your skin looks on a bad day lol! 

Anonymous Insider

You are so gorgeous!!!! I just love your complexion and red hair!!

Your skin is TREMENDOUSLY beautiful!!! What is your routine? What do you add when your skin is "freaking out?" You mentioned rose water...what brand? Just wondering cuz I gotta say, you are glowing!! 🙂

Even when your skin is acting out, it is still SO FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!!

Here's to an early spring? 😉

Lady, if this is how your skin looks without foundation, throw it all away immediately and keep on spritzing that miracle water. You look luminous.

It's funny you mention struggling skin, because more than the makeup, your skin stands out in this picture.  I love that it looks smooth and glowing.  I love the slight flush, and think it looks flawless.  The makeup looks nice, as always, but your skin is the star of this look.

I don't think you look shiny at all, just like you have a great radiant glow.

Also, that cheek gelee is fantastic on your skintone, KB!

Really gorgeous look! Do you like the Blinc eyebrow mousse? I've had red hair for a year now and I've been looking for a great eyebrow product! It looks gorgeous on you!

Thanks! I do like it actually. It's the reddest eyebrow product I've found from Sephora. I also use the auburn Anastasia Dipbrow, but it's not as auburn as this. I like that this gives a more natural look, but you can also use the mousse to create an outline if you want a more defined look (but it won't be as defined as if you used a sharp pencil or dipbrow). It's also quick and easy.

even with your skin freaking out yesterday and you only wearing minimal makeup today you're still drop dead gorgeous. I love rosewater. I bought a bottle from Reviva at my vitamin shop. 

Thanks BW! I don't feel that way, but it's nice to hear 🙂

I loooooove rosewater. I avoided rose stuff for a while because it reminded me of older ladies, but it's really been growing on me since it's so hydrating. Jurlique's Rose oil has become my favourite oil, hands down. I'm debating splurging on their Rose Water intense!

Naturally gorgeous. These look like studio portraits!

Thanks Gwen! Funny enough, this is in a stall. LOL

I've been dealing with some things and haven't been as active, but I wanted to check in and catch up on my favorite thread with the most confident, beautiful, smoldering, dreamy, gorgeous...should I continue...ok; beautiful, positive and supportive ladies. 🙂  Lookin' good!

Anonymous Insider

Thinking of you ((((HUGS))))

testing