Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: What are you wearing today?

I literally used two colors in the Anastasia Soft Glam. I used Cypress Umber and Rose Pink and the glitter is from Ciate London Eye Creme Luster liquid eyeshadow. Brows are the Brow Gel and Creme from Anastasia. Liner is NYX and Stilla. For the lips i used Ofra. Happy Monday everyone. For more makeup looks. Check out my Instagram: tasha2389

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@tasha2489 So pretty! I love the liner Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

@tasha2489  So pretty!! Your brows are amazing 

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you 😊 🤗

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hi lovelies, here's another of my looks from yesterday. Wearing Mary Kay lipstick in Downtown Brown - love this shade. Tried a wig on second picture.

20190519_165546.jpg20190519_165959.jpg20190519_170016.jpg

Wanted to do my eyes,but could not find a mascara when I needed to.

@Girly2Shoes  so fun!! 

I am doing a friends makeup for her Wedding in August so I have started to play around with makeup looks. I did this one yesterday I used the  Anastasia of Beverly Hills Norvina palette on my eyes with Sephora's Hot tip liquid eyeliner for my wing. On my face I used Fenty's bronzer in Shady Biz and Becca's highlighter in  vanilla quartz. On my lips is Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in pillow talk topped with Sephora's Ultrashine lip gel in Perfect Nude. I am going to keep playing with ideas. Any suggestions for summer wedding makeup ideas would be great. The bride is similar in colouring to me but had brown eyes. Thanks IMG_4903.JPG

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Sunkissed Glow Kit

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Norvina Eyeshadow Palette

love this look @melissapurple22 you will do great!

love this look @melissapurple22 you will do great!

Re: love this look @melissapurple22 you will do great!

Thank you @lmaster it is a bit  Imitating but I know that for her I will do my very best. 💜

@melissapurple22  that’s so fun your doing your friends makeup!! Your friend is so lucky to have you!

Thank you @ather I am so excited for her and happy to be part of her big day! ☺️

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Aw, congrats on doing her makeup! Honestly with my bridal clientele I have it be based a lot of what they like in terms of how heavy or soft I go and color selection. If she’s getting married outside or is prone to swearing the Mehron Barrier Spray is my GO TO to set with! I do always make sure to include something with a SPF in the skincare though as they’re probably getting pictures outside.

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much for your advice @IttyxBittyxMe  She is very natural makeup girl and the wedding will be outside after the church ceremony. Where can I buy that setting spay? And do you have any other suggestions that would help it would be greatly appreciated your makeup always looks so perfect! Thanks 

Pretty look, @sephoramusthave .

Thank you @l8totheparty 

@melissapurple22 Such a pretty look.  

Thank you very much @SportyGirly125 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Game of Thrones sooooo I had to break out my GOT collection stuff! I used the Milk Hydrogrip, Armani Power Fabric Foundation, GOT x UD Highlighter palette, NARS Almeira blush, and NARS Geinah contour. Eyes are a mix of the GOT x UD Palette and the Morphe 39S. Lips are NYX Coffee and the Cersei lipstick and a Pat McGrath gloss.

@IttyxBittyxMe Gorgeous! 

Best,
Rebecca

@IttyxBittyxMe  So beautiful! Love all the colours!

74,097 Replies