Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: What are you wearing today?

My Saturday makeup look I tried to keep it Simple as it is super hot outside. On my eyes I used the mini star pallet by ND. On my lips is Urban Decay’s Rapture one of my all time favourite purple lipsticks.

Re: What are you wearing today?

@danielledanielle Great glowy look

Love your eye looks so pretty!!

RE: What are you wearing today?

Sorry for hair in face lol i followed a lisa eldridge makeup but i went overboard on the eye hahaha Eyes is jawbreaker by jstar Lips is miss argentina kvd Foundation is the becca skin love

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Lovely look, @Blackwhiskey . Love the bold lipstick.

@Blackwhiskey Love the edgy vibrant look.

Such a vibrant look!

Lemon-lime mod cut-crease eyes and bushy brows today, in my slummin' it clothes. Just discovered the Glossier Brow Flick and I'm devastated that I ever didn't have this. I'm ashamed of every eyebrow I've touched up until now.  😭😂😂

Brows: Glossier Brow Flick in black and Billion Dollar Brows clear gel

Eyes: Menagerie Cosmetics Feral Palette Benefit Cosmetics Roller Liner Lilly Lashes in Diamond Tarte Maneater mascara

Face: STELLAR Beauty primer Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation Anastasia Beverly Hills Foundation Stick in Truffle for contour  Medusa's Makeup Eye Dust loose pigment, who knows what shade because it's very old, lol. Natasha Denona Diamond and Blush Palette and Fenty Beauty setting powder

Lips: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour liquid lipstick in Allegedly

201907202400679808753468882.jpg

201907201193293217399366765.jpg

201907204416094964047813795.jpg

@BrennaBombshell Great look.  Love the eye makeup.

Cool look!!

Beach Bound today Face: Dr. Jart illuminating sunscreen mixed with farsali skin blur and a drop of fenty 385 foundation. Buffed Laura Geller balance and brighten foundation in tan on top. Bronzer: Fenty Island Ting Blush: Becca Tigerlily Brows: Maybelline ash brown pomade Eyes: Loreal unlimited waterproof mascara (definitely not waterproof) Lips: YSL plumping balm in orange topped with supergoop lip sunscreen gloss

@megan86 lovely beach look.

Great look. 

Today’s look was part of a game challenge with IG and YouTube friends to interpret zodiac inspired/based makeup looks.  Lol so I started with my own ♎️  with Becca primer, No 7 foundation and a few maracuja oil drops, Too Faced it’s Bananas setting powder, Physicisns Formula butter bronzer, UD contour palette, Hourglass blush, LimeCrime Venus III palette (Venus is the ruling planet so appropriate choice), Rimmel spark it up liner in Tigers Eye, Loreal Lash Paradise and Ardell lashes, ABH brow wiz, KVD pink lip liner and Huda Beauty Cake Day metallic lipstick.  

FA13465F-6CAE-4835-8F38-400DE9E51C7C.jpeg930D7AE6-613C-45EA-9696-50157AA0E7BD.jpegF7BC8E0B-8360-4372-AA61-D30BC8EE903C.jpeg48942C0D-35D1-4EDC-BB86-2314EBBD6CE4.jpeg63612C56-7900-490B-B6CD-EF47719F41A7.jpeg

@2manyperfumes love the whole look.  The eyeshadow is stunning.

stunning @2manyperfumes

stunning @2manyperfumes

Re: stunning @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

So pretty!!!

Thank you @ather ❤️

78,072 Replies