Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow

@prettyinpa: Have you tried the regular version? I highly recommend it. It can flake sometimes if you apply too much, but it makes my lashes look huge and long (and they aren't -- not at all). I have tried tons of mascaras, but this one is still my favorite.

: )

My look today to go see Hedwig and the Angry Inch in New York.  Kat Von D Foundation in L44, Kat Von D's shade and light contouring palette, Kat Von D's star studded eyeshadow book (in Mandala, Brass Knuckles and Platonic and Smiths), Kat Von D's Tattoo liner, Kat Von D's Autograph liner in Puro Amor, Kat Von D's liquid lipstick in A GoGo, and Too Faced's Primed and Poreless Powder.

Excuse the fact that I look exhausted, it's because I was.

You look great! Have fun!

Kat Von D should be paying you! This is a fabulously grunge-rock look, perfect for going to live music, and your bangs are seriously fierce! You look stunning! Smiley Happy

If only I could get paid for wearing her makeup! I am practically a billboard for it lol. Thank you so much Smiley Happy

IMG_5814.JPG

IMG_5819.JPG

My hair is kind of a tangled mess today, but I'm digging my brows Smiley Happy I used a dark brown pencil from OFRA and ABH Brow Gel on them. Also used UD Naked Foundation, Guerlain Perles d'Etoile, UD Crave eyeliner, LM's Caviar Stick in Moonlight, and MAC Mystical on my lips. And yes, those are hedgehogs on my shirt Smiley Happy

Gorgeous classically polished and perfectly groomed look! Loving the expertly applied eyeliner, the neutral shades defining the eyes, the super groomed brows, and that sassy, seductive lip color is just the most glorious finishing touch! Your skin looks flawless and there's a wonderful glow across your cheekbones! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy 

MAC Mystical is a wonderful color for you! Love this

Thanks Ali! It's one of my favorite neutrals Smiley Happy

Between the holidays, being sick, and having eyeball issues (that's a whole other story) - I think this is the first time I've worn anything sinnnnnnnce Christmas Eve/Day? Maybe? 

HG Mineral Veil Primer

Dr Jart+ BB SPF 45

Benefit Fake Up

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

BTS Mascara

HG ambient blush - luminous flush

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick #645 - Dusty Rose

Hope everyone had wonderful holidays Smiley Happy 

Your eyes are so pretty and really pop here. I also love the curly hair. Smiley Happy

This is one of those impossible to attain (for those unskilled as myself) natural yet subtly enhanced looks that would make most guys believe you just fell out of bed looking this gorgeous! I'm especially loving the feathery lashes, the glowing skin, and the cute, sassy nude-pink lip! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

You have such gorgeous, large, green eyes that I'm glad your eyeball issues are all cleared up! You barely even need anything on those beautiful eyes to make them pop! Otherwise, I really love the fresh and natural makeup you are wearing today. Luminous Flush and Dusty Rose is just the right amount of color to perk you up.

I was just putting on enough makeup to get out of the house and run errands but then I liked the way it looked and took a couple pics. And the lighting in my bedroom was quite good today too!

image.jpg

MUFE pan stick foundation in Ivory

YSL Touche Éclat (2) under eyes

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe

MAC Prep and Prime on lids (but no shadow)

MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara

D&G tan blush for cheek contour

Jouer blush (don't know the shade)

Nars Crusing lipstick

You look like you're wearing absolutely nothing and are naturally like thatSmiley Happy  I love your smiling eyes btw.

Thank you! I have 20 cycles of America's Next Too Model to thank for my SMIZE! 

Looking good Stars!

I finally am wearing more than just lipstick and mascara and so I can post a photo!! I'm still not wearing much.

Too Faced Candlelight luminating powder

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr blush in Blushing Bride

Too Faced Size Queen Mascara (I really like it, but I feel like I need something that is more lengthening, suggestions?

And finally, KVD's liquid lipstick in Vampira

The Stila In The Moment palette I ordered is set to arrive today. Maybe then I'll start playing around with eye shadows.

Does the blush look okay? I'm not used to it and don't want TOO much of it. 

I think the blush looks great! Blush is my favorite makeup item! =0)

Vampira is my favorite shade, it looks so pretty on you ^_^ the blush makes you look like you were out in the cold, it's a lovely flush.