Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Fun Question!

Skincare:

Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub

Face:

Smashbox: Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Pore Minimizing P
NARS: Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
NARS: Radiant Creamy Concealerr
SMASHBOX: Step-By-Step Contour Kit

Eyes:
tarte: Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette
Too Faced: Better Than Sex Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Powder Duo 

Lips:

Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick: Holy Chic! - matte blushing nude

Finishing: 

URBAN DECAY: All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

Not too bad right?

New items today

Tom Ford Emerald Lust (I think these blended nicely and looked vibrant.  I really, really liked the way it looked and wore and am still very grateful sdbeautyjunkie1 was kind enough to send this to me.  My only two complaints were 1. I was shocked at how much fallout it had (a lot for expensive shadow) and 2. The shades had a little more glitter than I realized).  I ditched work, so I wore the darkest shade on my lid instead of the crease.  I will probably try this again tomorrow using the lighter shades everywhere but the crease and see if I can wear this in a less dramatic fashion.  Although, I enjoyed the drama a bit.

Dolce & Gabbana Nude Monica lipstick (not a huge fan of the color.  Want to try another color before I decide what to think of the formula).

La Bella Donna Highlighter Moonlight (moved today's foundation, which was YSL Touche Eclat foundation, so I will need to try it with another foundation to see if the movement was just a lack of compatibility).  

Inquire about other items

112014.jpg

112014 2.jpg

eye 112014.jpg

eyes 112014.jpg

that first one is a great great shot of you!

super sex bomb! oWww

Thanks.  It translated as sex bomb!  In reality, I was trying to make my eyes look the same shape/size.  That's always a challenge.

always a challenge for me too, i think we actually have  similar eyes - hooded/deep set. I've been trying to find looks and techniques out of my usual neutral/natural and this was a great inspiration. 

Yes, my eyes are deep set, hooded and small (well the left is smaller than the right), because it has a completely different shape.

Your eyes look pretty even in the picture. If one is smaller, I didn't notice it.  

My left eye is more hooded than the right one. I usually don't mind it either, but when I try to take pictures it's more noticeable. I also have uneven eyebrows where one is more arched than the other, but that's an easier fix lol 

I am just glad to have found someone with similar eyes I can draw inspiration from! I had tried googling "deep set and hooded eyes"  many times to no avail. Watched numerous tutorials but they also tend to focus on one or the other feature.

o really? i never noticed, but i shall be more observant from now on!

i suffer from uneven lids. theyre only noticeable when i do darker eyes.

it used to drive me nuts. but im more okay with it now.

I try to hide it.  Pictures where it is super obvious are usually discarded.  My lids are uneven too as you can see two deep creases in the right eye whereas the left eyelid only has one.  It is because the right one if shaped differently and bigger, so the eyelids are different, too.  I face is very asymmetrical. I've learned to accept it and barely notice in the mirror anymore.  It is super obvious in some pictures though.  We all have our flaws, so I am glad yours no longer drives you nuts.

The nude lips and subtle cheeks are the perfect counterpoint to the smoky eyes. Way to let those eyes take center stage!

Thanks.  That was the plan, so I am glad it translated.

Oh my gosh you look fabulous with your eyes smoked out like that!    Your dark eyes are so enhanced by that teal green!   You look so gentle and enchanting.  Am I to assume you found a great primer?   

Thanks.  My NARS still works most of the time.  I actually had a sample of Urban Decay primer (which I had used in the past).  These shadows stayed brilliant with zero creasing all day with Urban Decay primer.  Most shadows crease on me with Urban Decay primer, so I think this is just high quality stuff.

Wow, notcreative! I think I've only seen you in more natural makeup but smoky eyes really suit you! And I actually like how the nude lips complement the look Smiley Happy

upload_6152682690142288699.gif

Thanks.  I do tend to wear a natural look more often than anything else, so I really enjoying playing with more color.

You look fantastic, and so sultry, notcreative. Beautiful! Smiley Happy Heart

Thanks so much.

Beautiful!

Thank you.

My jaw dropped. WOW, you really did a great job. Even if you're not into that lippie (and if it were on my lips i probably wouldn't either) it looks fantastic with this look. It's a shame that expensive items such as this TF shadow had a lot of fallout! I love the rogue eyeliner you got going on too. 

post-32286-Daffy-Duck-jaw-drop-gif-bugs-b-e9cq.gif

33,248 Replies