Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

FYI, I have found that you can use a more volumizing mascara and then top it with the Blinc and still get the non-smear/smudge benefits. It doesn't quite come off the same way (since you'll probably have to get the bottom mascara off with a regular remover), but it's an option. Blinc on its own doesn't give much oomph.

Oh, I love Opera Rose!  Such a pretty color on you!

Opera Rose is one of my favorite lippies, and I find that it goes with nearly anything. I love it. Thank you so much!

I don't even know what to say anymore.....

You always look polished.  I will gladly rock one of your "not favorite" looks any day.

So charming! Such a pretty, every day look. 

I wanted to look bright today, and I wanted to use one of my newest shadows along with a palette I don't bust out as much. 

So I'm using Emerald from MUFE artish shadow (that's the deepest green shade you see), Crave from UD basics palette, KVD trooper liner, and from UD electric palette I'm using Freak, thrash, and Revolt. I tightlined with MAC's Smolder kohl pencil. For lips I used cha cha tint, and for blush I used Nars Orgasm. I didn't do anything to my eyebrows except groom them with some abh brow gel.I used a mixture of foundation cause I just want to finish up the stuff I have. Illamasqua and Big Easy to get the right shade. And for a bit of contouring I used taupe blush by NYX. I forgot to mention as a base for the emerald shadow, even though it doesn't need it, I used stila smudge stick in emerald. I just needed a reason to use up all these colors! lol. 

For the brow bone all the way to the crease, I used Rockabilly from the TF rock n roll palette. IMG_20140901_121654-1.jpgIMG_20140901_122823.jpgIMG_20140901_123657.jpg

you look like a stunning mermaid. Wowser.

Wood nymph. Smiley Happy

Looks amazing!! I'm so jealous of your liner control skills Smiley Tongue

I agree with almostyou, total wood nymph.  You kind of look like you're up to no good!  The eyes are gorgeous! 

Ooooh I love the green! So pretty on you. 

You are really talented, blackwhiskey! The green is a great color on you, and I like the thin black liner on the upper lash line!

Thanks girls, although I feel like I should've put the eyeshadow a bit higher.. it feels weird putting it just on my lid. And now I have to get my glasses fixed because the leg broke ~_~

Omg its Zelda in the flesh and she is freaking beautiful ! That green with that hair -- amazing

xD thank you

That's it! That's who I was trying to think of that she looked like. Gorgeous as always, BlackWhiskey. Smiley Happy

Thanks, Brenna and Meag. It's always an amazing compliment when you're being compared to a fantasy character. <3

a little bit of a late reply because i've been MIA, but whiskey--i don't know if i've ever seen green shadow pulled off so successfully. fantastic. 

Thank you, Jem. Green has always been my favorite color, grey and purple come in 2nd and third place. That being said, I've never really gone for these type of green shades, I always go for the forest green. I still felt weird about not using my whole lid with color, lol. I think it looked even better in person though, I just couldn't capture the way I wanted it to on camera. 

photo.JPG

Feeling a cold coming on, so I figure this will be the last time I wear a full face for a few days.

Eyes:

KVD Wolf, Benefit Soft Shoulder, KVD Vespertine

Pixi Lash Booster Mascara + UD Perversion

Blush is theBalm Instain in Toile

Lips are Bite High Pigment Pencil in Quince

13 Replies