Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

tumblr_inline_n122cv7cwL1sy66lj.gif

Is that so? Smiley Wink 

Hey, it's Ned from Pushing Daisies! Smiley Very Happy Such a cutie. I always thought Lucius Malfoy, with that long blonde hair in the HP movies was pretty cute too........lol

omg, me too, Mk.. Lucius.. oh, Lucius. LuciusOotPEdit.jpg

I miss Pushing Daisies! And honestly I didn't even realize that Ned was Thranduil!

umpf those eyebrows! Smiley Very Happy

I wish I could look like him LOL no joke. :s

Don't we all o-o  Even among Elves he's the most bangable super model.

You look gorgeous and I agree with notcreative, your skin looks great.

Thank you Fatima! Now if I could only get rid of these dark circles, and I'll be set Smiley Happy

Wow -that BB for lips looks really pretty! And your skin is glowing-I wish I could pull off that blush!

Thank you! The blush definitely adds to the glowy-ness Smiley Happy The BB is one of my favourites - just an easy swipe and you're out the door!

Unless I am confusing your statement with someone else, I thought you mentioned having troubled skin.  Your skin looks great here.  The overall look is very pretty.

Thank you so much! Probably confusing me with someone else Smiley Tongue I did post about having large pores a few days back, so I'm waiting on my PC 2% BHA fluid in the mail Smiley Happy

I did not see the post about large pores, because I am lightly searching during my vacation.  The post I was referring to was at least a month or two back.  It must have been someone else, because your skin is amazing.  

Stila In the Know palette

Benefit They're Real push up liner

ABH brow powder + tinted gel

Dior lash primer , YSL Babydoll mascara

Giorgo Armani 4.5 Silk Foundation

Palladio Translucent Powder

NYX Taupe Blush

Milani Cocoa lip pencil

NYX matte lip cream Antwerp

Sephora Infinite Beige kohl pencil

10442546_370764776406731_3598276675005156280_n.jpg10354896_370764209740121_185646066021184215_n.jpg10645282_370764023073473_2729250782357003614_n.jpgIMG_20140831_150550.jpg

Oh my. I think my heart stopped. 

:x *blush*

I am loving your sexy eye look today, The cut crease is gorgeous and really well-done, and such an eye-popper when paired with your liner! And those LIPS.... girl, you are amazing!

Thank you, Lari!  I was listening to some Lana del Rey and decided to do one of her looks Smiley Very Happy I used to do this a lot months ago, since fall is coming, it's time to start agin ^^

I so love your lip color that I might have bought it 1st thing tomorrow only if I know where to find Milani and NYX products in Canada.

Oh Smiley Sad your drugstores don't carry nyx nor milani? Let's see, The revlon matte balm in Sultry comes close to the combined color I used. Add a chocolate line brown all over your lips and then put a bright coral on top and it gives you the effect of what I have. the revlon sultry is a bit on the red side, so it won't be the same but it will come close (if you don't want to use two products)

6 Replies