Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks Michelle Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Ive been wanting to get that natural face from TF, how do you like it? It makes you look very nice, what lipstick shade is that?

Cinnamon kiss and read what I wrote to Cupake above about the natural face palette Smiley Happy and thanks!

you definitely do the TF "natural" claims justice ! and you hair reminds me of veronica lake. which i maybe told you when i first joined these boards but i feel a need to reiterate !

Awww thank you!

You have beautiful hair, meag! And I love that lipstick on you-it makes everything look so much brighter! And I continue to want the Natural Face, simply because I want everything in a cute box, but I am hesitant becausethe brightener   and concealer won't match me

The brightener blends pretter well but actually those pans are so small if one doesn't match I feel like it's not a total loss. Make sure the bronzer will work for you though because that has a large pan and one of my fav bronzer although it does have some shimmer (subtle) I love it but haven't used it in a while. 

Very well suited look and your hair look great Smiley Happy 

Thank girl it might be my best hair day ever

Glad I did not miss your all Too Faced look.  I cannot believe I am saying this, but I think this looks better than your all Estee Lauder look.

Is it because my random acne flare up is subsiding? Thank you Smiley Happy

Like an angel. 

Heehee thanks Ill take it. 

dropped dead red day.

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation #2

NARS radiant creamy concealer in chantilly

COVERGIRL eyebrow pencil in midnight black

HOURGLASS 1.5 mm mechanical gel pen, tightlined on upper waterline

MAKE UP FOR EVER aqua liner #10 iridescent red, upper and lower lids & bottom waterline

GIVENCHY noir couture 4-in-1 mascara

NYX matte lip cream in amsterdam as a base coat

NARS lipstick in red lizard

I *love* the red liner.  You pull it off so well!

thanks michelle ! i really love both the red, as well as the aqua liner in and of itself. i've had it on all day (6-7 hours at this point), and the stuff hasn't budged. i used to have such trouble with liquid liners because of oily lids etc. it's really fantastic and i want to spread the word to all oily lid sufferers ! Smiley Wink 

I don't know how you pull off wearing red liner without poking like you've been crying but I'm jealous. 

wanna know a trick ? as long as your eyeballs are white, it'll help counter that impression. so if i'm wearing reds around my eyes (which i do often) i always put in anti-redness eye drops !

ThanksSmiley Happy.   Now I''my noticing just how white your eyes are!  Good tip!

i'd look like a zombie if i tried red eyeliner! lol you rock it so well.

i'm totally ok with the glam-zombie angle Smiley Wink

Ohmy I love that red! Like a vampiress who has cried and wiped away (almost) all of her tears. Straight up Rougelicious

ahhh spot on meag !! thank you. "rougelicious" is a fantastic word, too Smiley Wink

Sigh. You're just too cool. You're like all of the cool kids that I always wanted to hang with, but was never quite cool enough for.

almostyou i assure you, you are eons cooler than any of those "cool kids" will ever be. xo

1 Reply