Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

True....and refills are only $12! I just checked.

I love the all one brand challenge. You look as beautiful as ever. It's a great brand for you. 

Thank you, I agree.  Kind of funny that two of my favorite brands are opposites, Too Faced and Estee...I want to keep expanding and trying new things but I need to actually finish some stuff first which is proving to be impossible.

EL is an amazing brand for you! What a great challenge! I think you still look just as fabulous, even without the usual perles nymph-ifying your face. Smiley Happy Your natural beauty always manages to shine through, too.

Thank you! There arent many brands that I could do that with and I really missed my perles I wear perles on a day I wear no other make ups

Highlighted

Sorry for  the close up and not smiling. I'm sick still Smiley Sad  I'm wearing too faced primed and poreless primer, nars foundation in stromboli, mac prolong wear concealer in nw25 and maybelline fit me concealer in sand, lancome hypnose drama mascara, revlon eyeliner, some Estée Lauder sample eyeshadow and nars finishing powder 

You are really pretty, even when you are sick! You have really beautiful and the eyeshadow is so beautiful. What is the name of it?

Thanks so much. Smiley Happy it's a sample from Estée Lauder. I really like the colors in the sample 

Is this sample not a part of the permanent collection? I really want to recreate this, in case you can't tell Smiley Wink

I posted the colors. Let me know if you get itSmiley Happy

15 Replies