Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Girl your are a natural beauty

I have never seen a man who looked like you do. You're beautiful, sick or not. Smiley Wink

Super natural, super flawless. It really looks like you rolled out of bed looking this glamorous. I am jealous of your TF lippie; it looks like the absolute perfect nude lip for you!

You do not look like a man at all.  Having strong features as a female does not look manly.  It looks bold and fierce.  Hopefully, you grow to love it.  Most of the top models in the world have strong features that photograph so much better than soft faces.

I told myself I looked manly for so many years- I understand that you can feel that way, but you are honestly very beautiful and feminine looking to me Smiley Happy Your skin and hair and lips are lovely!

If this is manly then I'd like to look manly too haha. You're really selling me on Indian Rose!

Indian Rose is one of my favorite everyday lipsticks. You need it in your life! 

It is so beautiful on you! It looks so wearable. Definitely going on my wish list now! 

I agree! Very pretty! Smiley Happy

Wow, you look stunning. You belong in Vogue magazine! 

Uh that's you <3  thank you so much, you just made my day.

10535582_369714833178392_170297028441911624_o.jpgIMG_20140830_131820.jpg

Usual face products. 

Cranberry MAC eyeshadow, 

Cherry smoke bomb smashbox palette

Busted from UD

They're real mascara - benefit

Lips- 3ce Dahlia

Mary loumanizer

Seeing this look reminds me of how beautiful and full your lips are.  If I tried this look on top, there would be no lip color showing.

lol, I haven't done this type of lip style in a while, i love it cause my lips don't look as big. I actually don't like how big they are!! 

Really loving you as a blonde, how fun! You're so versatile Smiley Happy

Thank you! It's a wig, but I'm planning to wear it all the time now, I love blonde hair, lol - I just can't commit to it! 

I'm so digging the lips.  I want to call them concealer lips but I don't know if that's right.  The cranberry shadow looks bomb, great buy!

Yeah! I used a lip concealer and then added the lacquer on the center, i had to add enough to not make them look weird. I ended up looking like a vampire, lol 

Of course given where I live, I dig the cranberry.

perfect color for fall :3 

REALLY adore everything about this look, from your blonde hair to the just-barely-stained lips. The Cherry Smoke palette plays so beautifully with that Cranberry shadow. You still remind me a bit of Game of Thrones and Daenarys Stormborn.... sort of like a photoshoot modeled after her in a magazine. Gorgeous!

2 Replies