Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I like your blush! It's very pretty and fresh on you. Your eyes are really pretty too! 

Thank you Smiley Happy

Nars foundation in stromboli

too faced primer 

maybelline fit me concealer in sand 

mac prolong wear concealer  nw25

Revlon eyeliner 

nars finishing powder 

image.jpg

You have the biggest, softest doe eyes. So pretty!

Thanks so much Smiley Happy 

Hello, bright eyes!

Thanks Smiley Happy

Is it the nars sheer glow you're wearing? I think you were the one that said you are shade 4.5 in GA silk.. if so,  I might go get a sample of the nars one, just to have a backup. 

Actually I have never tried ga silk. I'm wearing nars sheer glow today

i posted in the transformations before / after thread this morning. but this evening i'm going to a b-day dinner and have freshened / darkened up, so i figured i'd post it here !

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation #2

NARS radiant creamy concealer in chantilly

COVERGIRL eyebrow pencil in midnight black

NYX eye shimmer in walnut (top lid, lightly)

BOBBI BROWN eyeshadow in chocolate (lower lid, lightly)

HOURGLASS 5.5 mm mechanical gel pencil

GIVENCHY 4-in-1 noir couture mascara

MAC lipstick in smoked purple

MAC lipglass in black, very lightly (i have no clue what this was called. but it's BLACK and was a limited edition last winter)

i had on some NARS blush in luster but haven't reapplied since this morning so if anything is left it's minimal.

smokedpurple.jpg

You should really be a model for cosmetics, because I want to buy every lip color that I see on you. You look very edgy but glammed up too Smiley Happy

Agreed. 100%

i think this smoked purple would be particularly gorgeous on YOU, curiouscannibal !! if you're looking to try something out-of-the-box but not too, you know, scary, definitely give it a try !

Loving that lip combo on you. How do you like the Hourglass liner?

thank you ! i'm not a huge gloss fan (on me personally), but when i saw the BLACK lipglass at the MAC counter last winter i had to get it !! 

i love the hourglass eyeliner. it WORKS. it's a true dark black. smooth, easy application. doesn't budge at all. but my issue--and only issue--with it is that i know i'm going to use it up very quickly. with every 'click' i hear 'cha-ching'. hourglass combated this issue by offering 3 sticks for $45ish. but if i wore this liner everyday, that still would be $45 every 2ish months, i bet. so i'm conflicted.

I'm not a fan of glosses either but every once in a while I'll pick one up to layer with. I've been wanting to get a black one to try out but it's been very low on my "to buy" list.

Glad to hear that about the liner (besides the price part haha)! Since I rarely wear eyeliner these days I feel like it should last a good amount of time for me. I'll probably pick up a single one to try it out, thanks Smiley Happy

I wanted to try and recreate a look MakeupbyTiffanyD posted. She used Lorac Pro 2, but since I don't have that, I used the original Lorac and a plum shade by NYC. It didn't turn out like hers Smiley Sad, but I'll probably wear it for real sometime soon.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This look is naturally pretty.  I do not know who it was you copied, but your version looks great.

very neat application Smiley Happy

Very pretty!

You did a great job though, I love the colors and the blending! 

6 Replies