Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! Which color(s) did you end up getting? I got FTW, Beranice, Lolita and Ritual. I like them all so far, Ritual is sitting on my doorstep right now so I can't try that until later haha. 

i was just able to get backstage bambi, im gonna have to see what shadows that's gonna go well with. its easier to find a shade of lipstick after you've done a look than making a look based on a shade >< at least for me

Thanks for the tip, never considered that, this is why I started on here is to learn from you beauties.

I am so glad I was able to add this lip color so last minute.  It looks amazing on you and Maria.  Very pretty.  I also think it looks different on both of you, so I cannot wait to see if it suits me.  

blue look.jpg

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 1W1 Bone

OCC Concealer Y1

MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW20

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder in Translucent Light

Nars Laguna Bronzer

Cargo Tonga Blush

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Makeup Geek Shadows- Vanilla Bean,  Beaches & cream

Wet N Wild Trio – On Cloud Nine

Zuzu Luxe eye shadow in skylar

Loreal Limited Edition Infallible Eyeshadow - 507 Primped & Precious

Tarina Tarantino eye shadow from the Jewelbox palette

Serenity + Scott Eyeshadow in Pink Champagne

Elf Eyebrow kit in medium

Lorac Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner in black

Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in perfect black

Salon Perfect Demi Wispies Black

Dior Extase Mascara

Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara

Benefit They’re Real Mascara

Chanel Cocoa Shine in Boy

Really love the soft, lavender-y eyeshadow! So beautiful Smiley Happy

Thanks @MK89 I love your warm toned look !

Thanks! 

Cute look! I love the eyeshadow cocktail you have going on.

thank you armybeauty! A lot of people write blues off, but I think they can really make eyes have that extra pop. 

I am not sure which of the eyeshadows you mentioned is giving off that incredible purple color or if it is a combination of all of them, but it looks fantastic.

thanks @notcreative! I applied the Loreal infallible Primped & precious on top of the shadows on my lid. I think that's what is reflecting the most (applied it on top of skylar)

Lovely eyes. 

The icy lavender on your lids is a stunner. You look gorgeous, and I love the shiny, juicy lips to match!

@LariTheLoud, thank you! I didnt want to go too cray with my lips Smiley Happy  

Thanks to several lovely ladies here, I am now addicted to Game of Thrones and I'm not even past the first season. That being said, I love the makeup done on Daenerys Targaryen so I decided to do it kind of like hers. 

Here's the products I used:

Naked 2- I applied Naked all over the lid to the top of the brow bone. Then I applied Buck on the lid and lower lash line and blended it all. 

Too Faced Chocolate Bar - I applied the cream colored shadow on the brow bone and inner corner of my eye, I also applied a bit of Salted Caramel on the lid and blended that in. 

I applied my Medium Brown tarte eyebrow mousse as a liner, then I went a little over it with Stila 'damsel' eyeliner.

I filled in my brows with a light brown shade from Urban Decay brow box , went over it with ABH espresso. 

I applied a light coat of Buxom mascara. 

From there I went on to applying foundation so I went with tarte 12 hour full coverage foundation in medium sand. I contoured my face a bit because it's bigger than the actress so I wanted it to appear slim without overdoing it. And for blush I applied Tarte Spontaneous.

For my lips I applied Too Faced lip liner in Perfect Spice. Put a liottle gloss over it. 

Stila lipglaze in Apricot. Just a tiny bit.

IMG_20140817_142533.jpgIMG_20140817_142950.jpgIMG_20140817_142850.jpg

this is the PERFECT natural look for you. seriously.

thank you, im loving the look as well, looks like i was born with it xD 

First up, really loooooving those contacts with this look! And I agree with jemly-perfect natural look! I love how you used all those Matte browns-def trying! 

I definitely liked using all those shadows I applied, because I get to use various types and it's not super crazy looking but natural.. it feels nice having makeup on but still looking natural and flawless, hehe. I had several glances which felt nice. 

Yay!  A Game of Thrones Marathon.  I'll bring the popcorn.  This is a really good take on her look.  The last picture is right on.  Her brows are the star of her look, but I like that you did not make yours super dark the way she does with hers.