Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow lilahtov.

You are definitely hard at work (400 pages of homework!! Aaaah!!); I'm happy that you were able to take a break from all of that studying!

Hopefully you'll be able to do more fun things while you are out there.

Good luck with your studies and have a wonderful, safe time there.

Best wishes, gorgeous lady. 

It will be all worth it in the end.

My first thought was that you look like Angelina Jolie! And your makeup looks super pretty-I especially love the first picture!

Thank you so much, Cupcakecandy! That is, to my mind, one of the highest compliments. I think she's stunning. 

Katy, I love the lip color and the way you did your eyes.

Thank you!! I am not very good with eyeshadows yet--anything too fancy kinda all runs together when I try it, but I think this worked out Smiley Happy 

Ohmygosh, I can't believe I missed your look. So glad I went through the thread. You look incredible! Everything is perfect.

That is so sweet of you! I was just admiring an eye look you did with purples and golds Smiley Tongue 

Haha thanks! Purple eyes have kind of become my thing Smiley Very Happy Hope to see more looks of yours soon! I'm loving everything but I want to add that the contour is also great! Did you use the NARS Ita Brush?

Stunning as always, Katy! Heart

Highlighted

You're the killah around here, babe Smiley Wink (cheese on cheese is still okay)

Good to see you again lilahtov! You still look gorgeous! Well, of course!

Aww, thank you, jozkid! <3

Do not adjust the color on your screen.  I am wearing black eyeliner (on top and bottom).  It had been a while since I wore any, so I was aware I've never posted black eyeliner on this thread before.  

Decided to rock beachy waves today.  It was a mess, because my hair looked more frizzy than usual.  Oh well.

The good news is I used quality shadow today (yes, Lancome is quality to those who've never tried it).  My NARS did not crease!  I guess NARS does work with normal shadows, but it is not the miracle product I thought it was for cheap shadows and MAC.  Calling MAC out too, because Wet n Wild does not crease with NARS.  My MAC palette sure did.  That is why Sephora does not carry it, lol.  I also tried the Stila convertible color again with a primer I know works, but it still did not stay very well.

New Products Used Today

Shu Uemura Foundation - It was allegedly a neutral sample, but it was so yellow.  Other than being the wrong tone though, it matched my color decently well.  I am not sure I cared for the formula either, because it settled into fine lines worse than Big Easy, Renergie and even Em.  It was also a little thick for my liking but still managed to melt off my face despite the Urban Decay setting spray.  It also moved around when I placed the liquid highlighter on top.  I will give this another shot, but even if there is still product left in the foil, I will not try it again if I notice the same results next time.

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick- Special thanks to Joannimation if she happens upon this post.  I loved the color, and the formula.  It is very moisturizing.  My only complaint was it did not last very long on me.  Most lipsticks last much longer than that.

Valentina Perfume- Yes, I actually wore perfume today.  This smelled decent, but it completely disappeared after a couple of hours.

Bare Minerals Stroke of Light- Holding judgement just yet.  I am unsure if it was the foundation or the product itself that made it apply the way it did.  It looked very pretty when I first applied it, but it removed the foundation and deposited very thick afterward.  I will try it again tomorrow with a better foundation and see if that helps.

I actually like your eyeliner. It makes you look different in a good way.

Thanks.  Even my husband who despises black eyeliner on anyone said it looked nice.  I only dislike it on myself, because it makes my very small eyes look tiny.  It looks good on most people, especially people with big eyes. 

No seriously I think it makes your eyes the most prominent feature on you face and gives you a more youthful look.

BTW kiddo in the 2nd pic is super cute Smiley Happy

Thanks.  I agree.

Thanks.

Wow I like this look on you. You are glowing and look very peaceful, like you belong where you are and are content with your life and all it offers. I can't explain it. Very radiant.

Thanks.  I actually get what you mean.  We were on our way to buy school uniforms for my little guy, so I was feeling happy.  That school gave such a wonderful foundation to my older son, so I look forward to my younger son attending.  

Once we got there, it hit me that I was a little sad.  My little guy is so small.  He is so small for his age that the two year clothing was all way too big for him.  Considering he is three, I wish they fit a little better.  

You look very pretty! And I like the waves! I like the black in your waterline. I don't do it too often either but when I do I like it. It makes your eyes pop. The blush is really pretty too! 

Thank you.  The popping effect on my eyes was what I liked best too but looking at the picture, I am wondering if my eyes still look too small.  I like the blush too.  It just does not stay on very long.

Very pretty! Your skin is just glowing. I love this shade of lipstick on you. I thought the shade looked too blah in the store, but I was wrong! It is beautiful on.

Thanks.  I think it is called Razzle Dazzle.