Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you.  I attached the palette below.  These Lancome palettes do not name their shadows, but I can tell you that I used all but the liner color, which is the horizontal stripe across the bottom.  I love these palettes for when I do not wear traditional liner, but I tend to skip the liner color when I do (unless they compliment each other or I am using the shadow to set the liner).

Love the purpley shades on your lids! You look very serenely beautiful 

I really like black eyeliner on you! The way you wear it doesn't overwhelm your eyes, it just makes them look more defined I think. I never line under my eyes with black eyeliner personally, just because to me it makes my  eyes look small and highlights my eyebags. You on the other hand rock it! Smiley Wink

Thank you.  I am so glad that you see purple on me when I have none on too.  You and I just see in purple.  It is the Petal Pusher palette, so I am guessing the brown crease color over the peachy pink color is giving a purple vibe.

Screen Shot 2014-08-02 at 11.04.03 PM.png

I definitely applied it with a light hand.  Last summer, I had a Sephora makeup application.  She applied the liner on top and bottom so dark that I looked crazy and had teeny tiny eye visibility.  I had not personally put black on my water line since I was a teenager.  I have and will continue to use it up top from time to time.  Seeing the picture just reminded me of why I do not like black liner below.  My eyes just look too small.

Lol!! Seeing the world through purple-colored glasses Smiley Very Happy

I think it looks good, but I know how it can be a very personal preference. I don't like it on myself for the same reason as you. Sometimes I like to smudge some bronze or bronzey colors on the bottom and it helps give definition, without making your eyes look smaller/too intense. 

Very pretty! Your skin is just glowing. I love this shade of lipstick on you. I thought the shade looked too blah in the store, but I was wrong! It is beautiful on.

Thanks.  I think it is called Razzle Dazzle.

You look very pretty! And I like the waves! I like the black in your waterline. I don't do it too often either but when I do I like it. It makes your eyes pop. The blush is really pretty too! 

Thank you.  The popping effect on my eyes was what I liked best too but looking at the picture, I am wondering if my eyes still look too small.  I like the blush too.  It just does not stay on very long.

Wow I like this look on you. You are glowing and look very peaceful, like you belong where you are and are content with your life and all it offers. I can't explain it. Very radiant.

Thanks.  I actually get what you mean.  We were on our way to buy school uniforms for my little guy, so I was feeling happy.  That school gave such a wonderful foundation to my older son, so I look forward to my younger son attending.  

Once we got there, it hit me that I was a little sad.  My little guy is so small.  He is so small for his age that the two year clothing was all way too big for him.  Considering he is three, I wish they fit a little better.  

I actually like your eyeliner. It makes you look different in a good way.

Thanks.  Even my husband who despises black eyeliner on anyone said it looked nice.  I only dislike it on myself, because it makes my very small eyes look tiny.  It looks good on most people, especially people with big eyes. 

No seriously I think it makes your eyes the most prominent feature on you face and gives you a more youthful look.

Thanks.

BTW kiddo in the 2nd pic is super cute Smiley Happy

Thanks.  I agree.

Goodness gracious, has it been a long time since I've roamed these parts! I doubt I've ever posted in this thread, actually. For those of you who remember me, hi there! Smiley Happy I went to the opera the other day and wanted to really go all out with a fierce, strong look. This is how it came out and I'm very happy with it Smiley Happy I wore it just as is during the day and added red lipstick right before I went out (Lancôme Color Design in Red Stiletto, an under-appreciated red as I always get compliments on it but don't think of Lancôme as a red lipstick brand). The red isn't in tip top shape as I took the photo after coming home at the end of the night, after having eaten, so it had been on for 6 or 7 hrs. (and my contour from the second pic calmed down haha but I love it) but you get the idea. Hope you ladies like!

Photo on 7-15-14 at 11.12 AM #5.jpg

Photo on 7-15-14 at 11.12 AM #7.jpg

Photo on 7-16-14 at 12.45 AM #3.jpg

Good to see you again lilahtov! You still look gorgeous! Well, of course!

Aww, thank you, jozkid! <3

Stunning as always, Katy! Heart

You're the killah around here, babe Smiley Wink (cheese on cheese is still okay)

1 Reply