Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

No--I only have Callisto but I would like Himalia and the purple one. I agree some of them are dupable, but the packaging is divine. I love the effect wet--I spray my brush with Mac fix+ and then apply and boom! So much pay off. I have been wearing it with Naked Basica--it goes really well with the black color. I like how you describe how you wore it! It doesn't come off as pink on me--only grey. So cool how it comes off differently on different people! 

I almost got Himalia! I haven't tried either of my shadows wet yet (I haven't tried any powder shadows wet) but plan to do so soon.

Love this look! Probably my favorite from you so far. Its smokey but still day appropriate in my opinion. 

TY SDdenm. The Nars Lysithea is a complex gray--once on, it looks a little bit green, but a nice green, while still being gray. I decided to go against the gray and bring out the green by using blue in the outer V and green eyeliner. I really like this gray because of its complexity.

Interesting color choices...so creative!

LOVE with the glasses !

TY!

How much do you love the No Foundation Foundation? Can you explain the texture and other things you like/dislike about it...

Hi Sonny, I'm not using the No Foundation Foundation (NFF). I have no foundation on (literally). I did use the Perricone NFF for a little over a week earlier this month and I ended up returning it because my skin got irritated by it. I think that if I were to use it again, I'd use the No Foundation serum which is more matte. But overall, I was disappointed in the NFF and it took me over a week before my skin quit burning.

Love it! So tell me how your makeup stays on with no foundation? Do you use a primer? 

Thanks. No, no primer. I apply products directly on top of moisturizer.

Looking good, you're doing a great job, way better than me. Keep it up, sister. 

10402068_351243918358817_3948561105060086312_n.jpg10517665_351243858358823_3154747324762047980_o.jpg

10550104_351243815025494_9003425430668005221_o.jpg10494900_351244148358794_5713276387353303376_o.jpg

Too Faced: 

White Chocolate

Salted Caramel

Semi Sweet

Milk Chocolate

I literally went -Whoa. when I saw this xD I've never seen you with a more toned down look. I love it ! 

lol ^_^ thank you! 

I love the softer look on you!  I'm so used to your vampy gorgeousness... I really think you look amazing!

xo, Mia

^_^ <3 Thank you

Girl!!!! You look so fresh and natural!   Loving this look! My fav of you by far!!!!

I love this look! You manage to pull anything off perfectly, though! Smiley Happy

You look amazing! The "recipe" with the Chocolate Bar is one I'm going to try! Is the mascara the baby  doll by YSL? Do you like it? 

I actually love it, and the scent is an added bonus. I'm not sure if I really see lenghtening but I like the volume and seperation I get. 

20 Replies