Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

This so so pretty! Every time you post I'm struck by how much you look like Natalie Dormer. I'm sure people must tell you that all the time. You really have a strikingly beautiful face!

Highlighted

THANK YOU! I've actually have never gotten that, but I'll take it cause she's a TOTAL babe & I love GOT. 

hi all. hope everyone is having a good saturday !

wasn't wearing makeup today but after a shower i wanted to try the miss manga mascara that i got out of shameful impulse. the marketing was so ridiculous (offensive) that i figure there's a chance of it being discontinued or re-branded and curiosity got the best of me. i love my givenchy i normally use, but this a good option if i want over the top. 

NARS radiant creamy concealer

COVERGIRL eyebrow pencil in midnight black (trying something new here, too)

L'OREAL miss manga mascara

MAC lipstick in honey love

You're making me want to try this mascara!

it's worth a shot, i actually was impressed. this is the first time i've tried it though so we'll see how it wears (no flaking so far..). a few tips for anyone that is curious: once it's dried, it feels very dry, on. it's part of the effect--just don't even think about re-applying more once it's dried. it will get quite clumpy. again: not a problem if you just apply as much as you want before the formula dries. (i know this is a general rule, but i do find plenty of formulas that are more forgiving to "adding on"....). it's literally designed to be a bit clumpy, over-the-top. go in with the right expectations !

EDITED to say, despite what i said above, i reapplied, and it actually went on really nicely. i feel like i have false lashes on, the clumpiness isn't offensive as my lashes are remarkably separated. so...anyone who was curious about this mascara: it has my endorsement ! 

I'm a one coat kind of girl who doesn't like mascara that stays "wet" for a long time so I'll take your negatives as positives for me Smiley Happy

I need new mascara anyway....Miss Manga looks awesome! I am just a little bit hesitant about getting it because like you said, it's meant to be clumpy and over the top...

hi cupcake ! do you want drugstore mascara or more high end ? what do you look for in a mascara ? at the end of the day i'm so so picky about brush shape, for example. maybe we can think of something for you to try !

Preferably drugstore because I never use up mascara fast enough and I am trying to be better about tossing after three months Smiley Happy I prefer a drier formula and thanks Jelly!

i'm not the expert as i've stuck to the same drugstore mascara (until today !). maybelline's infamous great lash BUT with the tapered brush. most people like the big thick fat brushes. i like small and / or tapered brushes because i feel i get more control over the full shape of my eye (hence my obsession with givenchy's noir couture and it's insane brush). miss manga is a big brush but tapered, so i liked that. i know this doesn't make much sense since you're trying to be "better" about mascara but maybe something like great lash for more natural looks and manga for more dramatic / night ? still less than $20 for both !

Thanks Jemly! I have heard a lot of good things about the Maybelline Great Lash! Will give Manga a go too as soon as I am done with a couple others Smiley Wink 

Your eyes look beautiful.

Hi! I've been pretty makeup-less today; we're at our place at the beach and have been out in the water all day. We're meeting friends tonight so I decided to put a little something on. I went to the outlet yesterday and got a Lancôme blush in Violet for $12.50 and a. Tom Ford lipstick in Moroccan Rouge for $33.25. Decided to try that out. Also scored a couple of YSL illuminators for $12.50.bthe eyeshadow is the. Lancôme Azure palette I got during the Nordie's sale. 

Oh to be the fabulous mrsbaines...

What an idyllic weekend.

I hope you two have the perfect dinner tonight with friends.

You really look great and that lip color & blush are gorgeous colors on you. 

I love it even more knowing you got it at an awesome price. 

Thank you ladies!!!! I really like the blush. It's darker that Mood Exposure and deeper in tone than the a Radiant a Orchid from Pantone. Can't wait to try it with my foundation and blow died hair! Smiley Wink we are having a good weekend so far. Hope you guys are too!!!

Flawless as usual Smiley Happy Are you actually wearing the Lancôme Violet blush in the picture?  What ever it is, I love it!! Totally jealous of the good deals you got Smiley Very Happy

Morrison  Rouge is such a perfect color for you!  I wish it wasn't discontinued so I could get one--the swatches online are gorgeous on all skin tones!

Gorgeous! What is the outlet you go to?? I was a $12 blush!!! Smiley Happy 

Thx! I went to the Lancôme outlet and the Cosmetic a Company Store

When I come to live in your makeup room, you have to take me shopping.  I love those deals.  You're looking very beautiful, Faith.

Thank you!!!! Smiley Happy lol! absolutely!!!! I love a good deal too! 

What fantastic deals, you lucky woman! Pinks are just so beautiful on you as always, and I love the shimmery eye. It's just enough to give you a touch of sophisticate. I love your makeup looks!

This is is my first post of this kind so bear with me!! 

Face 

1. Caudalíe Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum

2. Clinique Moisture Surge INTENSE 

3. Elta md skin care UV clear broad spectrum SPF 46 facial sunscreen

4. Smashbox photo finish primer - HYDRATING (blue)

Make-Up

1. Laura Mercier Silk Créme Foundation In Medium Ivory

2. NARS blush in Orgasm

Lips

1. Plain old Vaseline 

I was en route to see my Fiancé - apologies for the sun shining directly on me and for the sunglasses but today was the first day I got to wear the Laura Mercier silk creme foundation in the RIGHT(!?) color (After trying 3 different colors, mind you) in Medium Ivory. None of that proverbial make-up mask!? I have VERY dry skin (foundations tend to look quite chalky on me especially when I use a blending brush because it kind of exfoliates my skin!) but today it actually felt good even with foundation on! It's probably due to the new serum by Caudalíe that I just started using in the AM and PM few days ago too. It wasn't dry or tight and It didn't showcase my (gulp) wrinkles that I'm starting to notice (uggh, I'm 38 so I suppose it's time!).  Best of all, the foundation seemed to blend in with my skin and was virtually unnoticeable. I think I have a new favorite. It's a solid competition between Laura Mercier's silk créme foundation and her new smooth finish flawless fluid (in cashew) which I also just tried and love!! These also don't seem to oxidize on me as the day progresses like a lot do.

I'm open to suggestions on how to make it look better. 

EDITED: added a second photo without so much sun directly on me to see the color better (although it appears first). Again, it was for the fiancé Hence the air kiss. ❤️ You are all lovely people on here. My only regret is not stumbling upon this site much, much sooner. Although I have a make-up obsession, I have much to learn and you guys are the ones to learn from! 

From what I can see, you look beautiful.  Between the sun and the glasses though, I do not see a lot.  Your hair looks fantastic.  

Thank you! The hair cooperates only occasionally!!