Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks Jemly! I have heard a lot of good things about the Maybelline Great Lash! Will give Manga a go too as soon as I am done with a couple others Smiley Wink 

You're making me want to try this mascara!

it's worth a shot, i actually was impressed. this is the first time i've tried it though so we'll see how it wears (no flaking so far..). a few tips for anyone that is curious: once it's dried, it feels very dry, on. it's part of the effect--just don't even think about re-applying more once it's dried. it will get quite clumpy. again: not a problem if you just apply as much as you want before the formula dries. (i know this is a general rule, but i do find plenty of formulas that are more forgiving to "adding on"....). it's literally designed to be a bit clumpy, over-the-top. go in with the right expectations !

EDITED to say, despite what i said above, i reapplied, and it actually went on really nicely. i feel like i have false lashes on, the clumpiness isn't offensive as my lashes are remarkably separated. so...anyone who was curious about this mascara: it has my endorsement ! 

I'm a one coat kind of girl who doesn't like mascara that stays "wet" for a long time so I'll take your negatives as positives for me Smiley Happy

image.jpg

I've finally gotten around to playing around with the blues in the palette & I kinda love them

KVD 

Chrysalis palette

tattoo liner 

lipstick in Lolita 

immortal lash mascara 

Naked2 palette 

Marc Jacobs foundation

bareMinerals READY luminizer 

This so so pretty! Every time you post I'm struck by how much you look like Natalie Dormer. I'm sure people must tell you that all the time. You really have a strikingly beautiful face!

THANK YOU! I've actually have never gotten that, but I'll take it cause she's a TOTAL babe & I love GOT. 

Your eyeshadow made me gush!!!!  much wow! 

Thank you ! <3

So smoke

Very blend

This is seriously gorgeous. I love the blending job on your eyes! Now, tell me, between the Chrysalis and Monarch palettes, which would you recommend first? In an ideal world I'd splurge on both, but I'm only going to get one right now and I'm torn!

thanks Lari Smiley Happy 

ohhhhhhhboy that's a tough one. They're both really unique pallets. When I first saw the Chrysalis I was almost a little underwhelmed, the colour spectrum was.... Meh.  for me so I got my hands on the Monarch as soon as I could. But the Chrysalis has really surprised me. Tarababyz on YouTube did a look with the Monarch & had said that the quality of it beats Chrysalis by a bit. But I feel like I have to disagree on that one. Chrysalis is SO easy to use, not that the Monarch isn't but I find it much more enjoyable to play around with. Because of the orange-ey shade in Monarch - "Wrath", the palette will be your best friend in Fall,that is if you have all four seasons where you live xD I'd say go for Chrysalis first. 

Favourite shades;

Monarch - vanish, shadow box, deadhead  

Chrysalis - lunar lights, glasswing, blackmilk (this shade is super cool, is a cement grey but has some mint undertones to it) 

Hope that helped ! 

That is some incredible blending! You look gorgeous

Wow, I like your eyes in this posting the best so far. Lips are great, too.

image.jpg

Bare lashes comparison to the UD Perversion mascara. (I swear, in person, my brows don't look so uneven! gah!)

image.jpg

Close-up of the UD Perversion mascara.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpgSorry I haven't posted for a few days; this week has been chaotic! Tried my new Urban Decay Perversion mascara today... I like it so far! Today we are going to a fair/carnival, so I just did my go-to eye look with a colored lower liner. We will see how well the mascara does in the heat.

Face:

Givenchy Photo'Perfexion foundation in 104 Perfect Cinnamon

NARS RCC in Vanilla

MUFE HD powder (to set concealer)

Benefit Hoola

Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in Lychee/Opal

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Opal

UD All Nighter setting spray

Eyes:

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette (oops, not pictured)

UDPP in Eden

UD Eyeshadows: Naked, Sellout, Sin, Bust, Desperation, Flash, Omen, Zephyr.

UD Super Saturated Ultra Intense Waterproof Cream Eyeliner

UD Subversion lash primer (I figured I give it a shot, why not? a deluxe sample came with the mascara)

UD Perversion mascara

Lips:

Buxom Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in Hello Lover (also new)

I love the purple liner.

I love this look. What made the purple eyeliner color -- the UD Super Saturated Ultra Intense Cream Eyeliner?

I like your lashes. Do you think that using the Perversion mascara alone would result in the same look?

How does the mascara hold up if your eyes tear up a bit? I usually wear waterproof but am intrigued by UD Perversion.

Hi DiVWA, I had a little bit of watery eyes (likely due to allergies) while at the fair, but nothing big (just a little drips on the outer corner), so I can't really speak to it's ability to withstand tears. I did not experience any issues with smudging or running yesterday. Today I'm going to try it without the primer, and see if that impacts the performance of the Perversion mascara. I will try to post an updated look today.

I used the UD cream eyeliner on my upper lash line. The purple on my lower lash line is the UD Eyeshadows Flash and Omen, applied with a angled liner brush. Smiley Happy 

TY Armybeauty! I will be curious to hear how the mascara works w/o the primer. I appreciate it when BTers test out stuff for each other!

Here's some pics of the mascara without the primer. I just applied it about 20 minutes ago, and took these pics after it had dried.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry for for the lighting changes (And the natural brows... I don't wear too much makeup on the weekends). It's all natural light and I was juggling my 16-month old.

image.jpgimage.jpg

TY Armybeauty! I did look at your other post (that you linked to above) so will look for updates there instead of here (if you have any)--this thread takes forever to download and page through. LOL

I don't see much difference between using and not using primer, except possibly some of the lashes aren't sticking together as much. What do you think?

It's my impression that the mascara could be more liquidy than most. I'll have to check out the mascara in store.