Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Not always! I still have bad hair days! When my hair isn't cooperating, if I'm able to get away with wearing a beanie that day, I'll wear one, even in the middle of summer.

Your makeup looks lovely, but you've got this killer smile that just lights you up!

Thank you! Smiley Happy

I have been ridiculously busy.  This is my look from yesterday that I didn't have time to post because I was shopping for bridesmaid dresses! Smiley Happy

As you can seen my earrings changed when I got to work - my beautiful friend and coworker got me these earrings from her trip to source and they matched my outfit so well I had to put them on!!

I didn't have time to take a pic of my products, but I used the new Tarte palette and the Color my Life palette, and all the usual other stuffs.

How gorgeous, this green dress/shirt makes your eyes look Aqua. Earrings are cool.

Thank you! Smiley Happy 

I love those earrings!!!  What great little treasures!!  And you look really good for someone who is ridiculously busy!!!   I love your smile!   How are you liking GHD tarte palette?  I've been kinda lazy and skipping the shadow lately which is funny considering how much I need to use up.  

Thank you Smiley Happy They are from Bolivia. Yeah, I have been out late the past few nights doing stuff, I'm typically such a homebody. I do like the GHD palette.  I feel like it's a little one note, but it will be perfect for traveling. 

Highlighted

Hiw did it correct after dark to GHD?   Stupid but totally amazing hair straighteners!!!! Wait your turn!!! 

Haha I just went with it because I couldn't actually remember that palettes name :X

1 Reply