Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I have been ridiculously busy.  This is my look from yesterday that I didn't have time to post because I was shopping for bridesmaid dresses! Smiley Happy

As you can seen my earrings changed when I got to work - my beautiful friend and coworker got me these earrings from her trip to source and they matched my outfit so well I had to put them on!!

I didn't have time to take a pic of my products, but I used the new Tarte palette and the Color my Life palette, and all the usual other stuffs.

Oh my gosh, your hair is stunning today (not that it isn't always)!! You are always so perfect, fresh, and pretty that it makes me a little bit jealous sometimes. Smiley Wink Especially on days... like much of this week! ... when I am just too exhausted and a little too ill to wear makeup! I also love that lip color on you!

I hope you picked up a lovely bridesmaid dress! 

Thank you!!! I feel the same way about you Smiley Happy 

I did, I'm happy with it Smiley Happy It's very pretty and I got to choose so I cannot complain at all!

Such cute earrings Smiley Happy You look as beautiful as always. I love your hair! 

Aww, thank you Smiley Happy I didn't brush it...I actually think that makes it look better Smiley Tongue 

Gorgeous as usual, my dear sister. Nice earrings, both of them. 

Thank you so much Girly, they are both so different but I love them.

You look stunning.  Yet another fabulous shirt you've got on.  Hope you had fun bridesmaid shopping.  

Thank you! I swear everything you've been complimenting me on is Jcrew Factory.  Ever since they opened the website 2-3 years ago I've been obsessed, such good deals. 

I had fun! Picked out a one shoulder dress, it will be dark purple. 

I love those earrings!!!  What great little treasures!!  And you look really good for someone who is ridiculously busy!!!   I love your smile!   How are you liking GHD tarte palette?  I've been kinda lazy and skipping the shadow lately which is funny considering how much I need to use up.  

Thank you Smiley Happy They are from Bolivia. Yeah, I have been out late the past few nights doing stuff, I'm typically such a homebody. I do like the GHD palette.  I feel like it's a little one note, but it will be perfect for traveling. 

Hiw did it correct after dark to GHD?   Stupid but totally amazing hair straighteners!!!! Wait your turn!!! 

Haha I just went with it because I couldn't actually remember that palettes name :X

How gorgeous, this green dress/shirt makes your eyes look Aqua. Earrings are cool.

Thank you! Smiley Happy 

IMG_20140722_194656_693[1].jpg

I decided to play with the Wet N' Wild Sparkle Til Morning Palette and went for a really bronzy glowy  look that embodies summer and do loose curls for my hair. I'm so glad I chose to because I ran into a guy friend of mine that I haven't seen in 6 years.  We caught up a bit and are planning on getting together for coffee next week. Anyway sorry for the rambling tangent. Smiley Tongue

Eyes-

Rimmel Brow Pencil -Black Brown

ABH Ebony Dipbrow (VERY light hand)

Wet N' Wild Holiday 2012 Sparkle Til' Morning palette

Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear

TF Choco Bar- Semi Sweet

Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner

UD Perversion Mascara

MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash mascara 

Ardell Demi Wispies

Face- 

Becca Ever Matte Primer

Becca Complexion Creme in Mahogany

LA Pro Concealer in Fawn and Chestnut

Sephora Mattifying Foundation in D60

Coty Airspun Powder in Translucent

MAC Raizin 

Sleek Contour Kit - Medium

theBalm Betty Lou Manizer

Lips- 

MAC Cork lipliner

a mix of MAC Bad Girl RiRi, Enchanted One, and Hug Me lipsticks

Hair-

Organix Argan Oil of Morocco

Argan Heat 1/2" - 1 1/2" Curling Wand

Your makeup looks lovely, but you've got this killer smile that just lights you up!

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Girl your hair is ALWAYS perfect!!!! You are very pretty!

Not always! I still have bad hair days! When my hair isn't cooperating, if I'm able to get away with wearing a beanie that day, I'll wear one, even in the middle of summer.

So so pretty! I love how luminous your skin looks. How do you feel about the Sleek contour kit? I'm thinking about getting it sometime

1 Reply