Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yeah, I'm the same way. I started using certain mascara for certain things; like my "work" mascara and my "going out" mascara and a vacation mascara. I've never had one go dry on me, but I've picked up some tricks from Pinterest if they do. Apparently Visine works to revive it, or putting the tube in hot water. 

You always look very calm and content and should I say very neat looks with no extra frills. I love to see your pics on this thread.

Aww thanks! I have some new things to play with from my shopping trip last weekend, so I'll see if I can get the pics in this week. 

Others say Polished -- I say you look "Grown and sexy!" ;-) You are a total sophisticate, mrsbaine, and the luxuriant products you use really projects that kind of feel. Love the Glossy Stain and Mood Exposure Blush on you!

Love the way you think Lari!!!!! Thank you!!! I'm starting to move toward more "grown and sexy" brands. I always forget how much I love. Mood exposure until I use it. I need to put it in the regular rotation. 

Such gorgeous eyes!  I see you use a different mascara for the bottom lashes.  I love babydoll mascara and have a couple samples of the Lancôme So thinking of trying this out. I assume the Lancôme is a thinner consistency?  Thanks for the idea!   Also, do you think the lash primer really helps say, more than just two layers of mascara? 

You look so classic! 

KVD

Chrysalis Palette

Tattoo liner

lipstick in Lolita 

Urban Decay Naked2 

Benefit they're real mascara

Marc Jacobs super charged foundation 

bareMinerals READY Luminizer

Your eyes are looking so beautiful and is it some gold necklace that you are wearing? It is simply gorgeous.

Thanks Fatima!  I got the necklace from forever21 Smiley Happy 

Wow looking great, love the lips. Eyes are stunning. 

Thank you! Smiley Happy

I love your personal sense if style.  The beautiful face of a porcelain doll but with some glamorous edge!  You are so unique and have everything pulled together so beautifully.  

THANK YOU! It's hard sometimes, finding a balance between makeup & the things I choose to wear cause I'd rather spend my money on makeup xD

Lolitaaaa! Seriously in love with that lipstick. Also, your necklace is gorgeous. and that dream catcher in the background. and your hair.

I feel like every time I scroll by, I find something else I think is gorgeous.

So pretty and talented!

Lolita is just perfect for you! I love your looks

Thank You! Lolita is my absolute favourite, well. So far. I have yet to get my hands on her new Lipsticks. 

Highlighted

Here's my face from the weekend, when I was going out for a friend's birthday. I was rocking MAC Darkside

Love this lip colour on you!

Thank you! I'm happy I stumbled upon this shade, it's gorgeous!

that looks amazing on you! Simply gorgeous! 

Gorgeous lip shade, it looks so nice with the fresh face and your pretty eyes Smiley Happy

I agree with you,,,,You are really rocking this lip color.

I love the lipstick. 

Kenny, MAC Darkside is the perfect darker (but not quite vampy) lip shade on you. And you still manage to make it look adorable and very pretty!!! I love how soft, big, and bright your eyes look, too. 

10 Replies