Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks so much Evangeline ^_^. I'm glad I've been wearing the Bobbi Brown Art Stick more often now, it really is the perfect nude-ish color for me. I want more of those Milani eyeshadows! They have a great range of colors it seems.

I adore you in purple, so I like when you bring it back (even though it is blue, it looks purple).  That is just your color though, so I always see it on you.  The gold is very pretty too.  You did a great job with the henna.  It looks pretty good, especially for your first time.

EiD Mubarak!

Thanks! Haha, it does look a bit purply on camera but I swear it's blue Smiley Very Happy

Beautiful MK89! Eid Mubarak!

You did great for a first attempt at henna! I seriously just can't even do anything at all in regard to henna. Lol

I love this look on you. That blue and gold blend wonderfully together! Smiley Happy And I love that lip colour.

Hehe thanks! Henna just takes patience and practice I think. That being said, it's not like anyone can just pick up a tube and do something intricate without having done it many many times before Smiley Very Happy

I love the blue and gold together too! Golds are just made for skintones like ours!

Eid mubarak, MK!!! I hope you've had a happy celebration and much feasting! You look appropriately beautiful today to match the occasion. I absolutely love the gold-blue eyes you are rocking -- it matches your top and your amazing earrings!!!

The henna work you did on your hand is also amazing. With practice, you'll be churning out some intricate, fantastic henna designs in no time!!!

Thanks so much Lari! I did have a nice day, we celebrated in the park and the weather and food was great Smiley Happy I wanted to use Bella Gold so badly because I got it over the weekend, good thing I found an outfit with gold in it!

The Henna was slightly frustrating but mostly fun. I'm kind of a perfectionist so I was going really slowly haha. I do hope to churn out even better designs! I usually have someone else do it for me but it's kind of cool to see your work on yourself and others

image.jpg

Very light makeup day! I even forgot to wear primer!

Regular MUFE foundation

MUFE Aquabrow

Mac Prep & Prime on eye but no shadow

Marc Jacobs Lash Lifter Mascara (I hardly ever use this - because it's kind of terrible - except when I don't want boom boom lashes.)

MAC beauty powder in Natural

Bobbi Brown Coral Gables lipstick, which, let's be honest, is doing all the heavy lifting for this look today! 

So pretty!! Love the dog too!! 

starsandbucks, when are you not gorgeous? Smiley Very Happy I love how you look like you woke up this pretty, and just slapped on a lipstick and called it a day. So beautiful! And your little pup is adorable, too. Smiley Wink

I'm partial to the naturally gorgeous looks & you always seem to pull it off amazingly.  I think its your skin Smiley Wink  Coral is a great shade on you, btw!  

xo, Mia

Love this look and your dog is so cute!

How do you like the BB lipstick in terms of application, longevity, transfer, wear?

I LOVE it. This is my first Bobbi Brown lipstick and I'm absolutely going to buy more, at least more of her darker and brighter colors. It has really nice staying power. It's semi-matte so it's not drying but still leaves a nice stain as it wears off too. I have to reapply a few times a day but I eat and drink at my desk throughout the day, but even with that there's still color on my lips. In fact I know I have a Nordstrom gift card floating around the house somewhere - I want to go back today and buy another. 

wow I just looked at Nordstrom site and BB has a ton of different colors. Semi-matte sounds good too--matte is way too drying and flat for me.

And, it is looking mighty fine with its heavy lifting.

I really love that lip color! Like absolutely love it!!!! 

Cute doggie! And you're right-BB Coral Gables looks gorgeous on you!

Thank you! I am absolutely smitten with this lipstick shade. There's a new Laura Mercier bright coral lipstick called Palm Beach which is pretty similar (but not similar enough that I won't buy it!) that I absolutely MUST try next! 

Here's my face from the weekend, when I was going out for a friend's birthday. I was rocking MAC Darksideupload_779049455378366661.jpg

LOVE this lippie on you. And I love how it goes with your eyes and hair. You look stunning.

Very pretty.

10 Replies