Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I like your eye makeup heavier! You did great with the eyeliner/cat eye. The lip color goes well with this -- understated and feminine.

I like it too! DiVWA looks spunky, and you look punky! Smiley Wink I love the colors on your lids, they look so smooth. The pink lips look great on you too!

I love your hair and your eyebrows!

They don't look too thick at all.

You are so pretty and that blush goes perfectly with your skin, pardon me, your flawless skin

Highlighted

Pretty eyes!!

Your eyebrows!  Love. 

Going out today, yay!

FACE:

Diorsnow BB Creme 010

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Mac MSF Natural Light Plus

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone

Dior Rosy Glow Blush

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow in Chocolate

MJ The Siren

TF <3s Sephora Palette

UD Electric Palette (Slowburn only)

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara

UD 24/7 Liner in Perversion

LIPS:

Rouge Dior in 543 Rendez-Vous

Lari!!!!!!!!! You look beautiful! such a gorgeous look! I love what you did with the colors! I hope youre doing well hun!

I love the orange lipstick on you so so much!!

I love this look, very patriotic looking Smiley Wink

Separately, all of your features are beautiful.

Together, you are one stunning woman.

You are gorgeous, LaritheLoud.

And that lip color is looking beautiful against those pearly whites. 

Very beautiful shadow work.  I like how you used three different palettes to make it all come together.

Hey Ladies, I havent been on here in along time. Ive been so busy!Im moving to san antonio soon..kinda down about it since i wont have all my clients over there Smiley Sad lol..  Ive also been preparing for my vow renewal ceremony thats finally this monday! I hope you all are doing wonderful! 

Heres what i did today.. Something quick and out the door, had to go get my nails done ^_^

Chocolate bar palette

naked 3

Loreal manga mascara

loreal silkissime liner

benefit push up liner

NYX lipstick ( dont remeber name)

STACEY!!!! I squealed when I saw your thumbnail on the main page!!! It's so great to see your gorgeous face again, I was getting worried! So happy to hear that your vow renewal is coming up, and good luck on the big move to San Antonio! I hope you'll get to settle down for awhile, and I'm sure you'll be able to find new clients in no time. <3

That out of the way, this look os soooo beautiful. I missed seeing your amazing eye looks and your beautiful plump lips! Also, between you and jem, I am really really REALLY wanting to pick up some Miss Manga mascara next time I swing by CVS. My old mascara is getting a little dry and clumpy anyway... just about time for a new tube. Smiley Happy

You know just yesterday, I was thinking what happened to Stacey on BT...here you are! I love Naked 3 on you! And that Nyx lipstick is gorgeous!

Nice to see your pretty face!!!

Hey Stacey, I am glad to read the vow renewal is finally here.  Your husband was so sweet to suggest that.  You look beautiful as always.  Have fun in your new locale.  San Antonio always makes me think of salsa.  I bet it is fantastic.  

Wow, that Manga Mascara really does open up your eyes!  I totally thought the tv commercial was a gimmick Smiley Wink Pretty awesome!

xo, Mia

My first time doing an all black smokey eye! Tonight's make up before going out Smiley Happy

I wore a white shirt over my dress just in case I messed up lol! But it was easier then I thought I think I just needed to work more on blending.

It's hard to see, but you always look beautiful.  

Awww thank you! I know Smiley Sad It didn't help that it was night time!

It is hard to see here too.  I play on the laptop in the dark while my husband sleeps.

Your skin looks super dewy and flowy!!  Loving the shimmer on your lips as wellSmiley Wink 

Aww thanks you Smiley Happy Loving the new NARS lipglosses Smiley Wink

Did a natural look today.  Had a dentist appointment, so I left the lips bare.

New products to me:

Pacifica Eye Shadow (got it a while back in my Ipsy bag).  I could barely see the lighter color.  The darker one applied decently well, but it creased.  I was wearing NARS too.  I am probably going to try this once more pretty soon to see if the creasing was a fluke, because The Naturally Pretty Palette is the only thing that has ever creased using NARS.  When I tried it again, there was no creasing.  That was a fluke.

Stila Convertible Color in Peony applied nicely.  For a cream blush, it wore off a little faster than I'd like.  I am not super fond of the Korres primer (which is why it's taking me so long to use it up).  Next time I try the Stila, I will use a different primer.

You look pretty! How do you like The Big Easy? I'm curious about it. I tried a sample and it seemed decent but it was only a foil sampler thing so I didn't get to use enough for my face Smiley Very Happy