Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you, penelope!!

I agree, you are the Queen of Color! another great look and color combination Smiley Happy  I also love the Rosy Glow Blush, looks so fresh and natural on you.  Amazing eyes

Rosy Glow quickly became one of my favorites! I'm glad I took the plunge and bought it. Now to take the plunge and splurge on TF Blushes one of these days.... Smiley Wink Thank you so much, IRMAELENA!

Love it! Reminds me of Beyonce.

OMG! I wasn't even familiar with this Beyonce look, but it's completely gorgeous and now I want to create something even more similar to it. Next time, maybe. Smiley Wink Thank you so much, SD!

I think you got it pretty spot on! There's so many people that tried recreating this look (if you want to Google it) but I think yours definitely one of the best I've seen.....even if you didnt know you were recreating it Smiley Happy

Just want to make sure I did not miss your big news.  Have you shared it yet?  Anyway, stunning application as always.  Nice score on the Casablanca lipstick.  I was scrolling through the Rouge boards last night and saw the thread alerting everyone to that samples.  I am bummed I did not break my no buy sooner.  That mini lippie would have been mine.

Nope, no announcements, notcreative. Sorry to disappoint! But I'll still be around as much as I can in the coming weeks!! Smiley Wink Thank you so much... The Casablanca lipstick was just a lucky break for me, but it's so dangerous because now I want more TF lippies! The one you own looks gorgeous, too! Smiley Very Happy

So pretty Lari! I love the way you work with bright colors - it's so much fun!!

Thank you so much, Zpsid!!

Youz a stunnah Smiley Wink

Wow! I am always amazed at how well you pull off color - I am so scared of it!!!! Amazing as always Lari! Love the lip too!

Used my amrezy palette for a neutral-ish look today, and I tried a different look (more shadow on the outer V rather than my usual heavy-crease), also tried something I got in the mail- Giorgio Armani lip maestro in #400. It's been on my wishlist since  I saw someone on here wearing it (gah, i'm terrible with usernames.)

The texture is HEAVENLY. Holy moly, i'm in love.

I was planning on getting all dressed up, but today is my mom's birthday and i'm going to bake her a cake while she's out shopping, so just a Tshirt for now.

Gorgeous! The lip color looks fantastic on you. I'm really liking the way you did your hair too!

Thanks! I just wrapped it last night, because I didn't want to take all of the bobby pins out, lol.

Wow my dear friend, super gorgeous eyes, love your lips, what are you wearing on them? 

Giorgio Armani lip maestro in #400 Smiley Happy

eyes look gorgeous, lips look gorgeous, everything about this really suits you.

Thank you Smiley Happy This is definitely an 'every day' kind of look for me. Neutral shadows and red lips = meeee.

Great job,  love the eyeshadow application.  And that lip stick looks so creamy!

Highlighted

Thanks! It's very creamy but also matte. Looove it.

You have gorgeous eyes!  And I love the eyeshadow! 

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

I love your shadow and your lips look gorgeous. That lip color is perfect for you.

Thank you Smiley Happy