Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look wonderful, notcreative! The Cha Cha tint makes a nice cheek color on you! I could never make the Too Faced Shadow Insurance work for me, but one of my friends is obsessed with it. I think it is a little too creamy for my oily lids. 

<3, Randee

Thank you.  I really liked the tint and plan to use it more often.  My thinking is similar.  My lids are just too oily for this Shadow Insurance formula.  

You look great -- nice and natural look for you. That's strange about the KVD lipstick. Is this a matte lipstick? I'm finding that matte ones look really dry on me and seem to accentuate wrinkles that I don't even know I have. I think it's the formula and that a tiny bit of sheen plays better with the light.

I like your three-strikes rule too. LOL Makes sense. I wasn't able to wear TF Shadow Insurance--it was too drying in my case.

Thank you.  The KVD lipstick is matte.  I have other mattes that do not fall into my lip lines like that, so I hope a lip primer will help.  I usually prefer lipsticks with a bit of sheen, but I do like an occasional matte.

I think three times is enough to really get a feel for something.  Once may be a fluke, and twice starts a pattern.  Three times of bad use is a sign to toss.

You look great! I love the blush on you! 

Thanks.  I loved the Cha Cha tint as well.

You look great, lips look alright to me, like the shade. 

Thanks.  It looked worse in real life than it did in the picture.  Every line was emphasized.  

You are looking nice. How you like Juice beauty CC cream?

Thanks.  I love it when I want a natural look.  It really looks like I am not wearing anything when I do not put powder on top.  The powder reduces the glowing effect, which is natural with my skin when it is acting normal.  It always takes me about 15 minutes to adjust to the smell though.  I really hate the smell of most of the Juice Beauty items I've tried.  Luckily, it fades or my nose gets used to it.  My husband even commented once when he got a whiff right after application.  Not the worst smell ever, but it is far from good.

You are so pretty.

I see what you mean by that KvD lipstick, however, that color looks great on you.

I would love to know what color combination you did using your Naked 3 (if you remember); it looks very lovely.

Also, what is the blush you're wearing?

Thanks.  I loved the color of the lipstick too and will give it one more shot before I get rid of it.  Next time, I will try it with a lip primer.

I skipped traditional blush and opted for just the Cha Cha tint.  It was my first time using that as well, and I loved it.

My Naked 3 recipe was Liar on my lid, Noon-er (it got bleeped without the dash) in my crease, Dust on my browbone and Buzz as my highlighter in the inner corner and lower lash line.

I decided to play with my amrezy palette before heading to the gym, and I forgot to take pictures before I left, so this is after my workout. I completely butchered my liner today, but whatever -.-

I put old-school rollers in my hair last night, but half of my hair was lanky/not defined, so I had to improvise on the style. Took a picture to show the color...my bathroom lighting is awful (my neck looks straight up orange in the picture), but the color is kinda visible. 

securedownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpg

All I can see is the lace and be jealous Smiley Wink You look beautiful, can't believe this is post workout!!

Wait what? You just got back from the gym? I just finished my workout and I look like a giant, sweaty tomato( and this is AFTER I washed my face) DOUBLE SIGH....... 

Anyway, Rockateur looks gorgeous on you and so does that lipstick( I'm guessing KVD Lolita?) I want that shade now! And I never thought Rockateur would show up on me, but I guess I should test it in store now, because we have a similar skintone! 

I also really LOVE that updo-super pretty highlights and those little curls in the front Smiley Happy 

Of course, your eyeshadow! Really nice blending, Curious and you pull off that green eyeshadow really well! Omg, there's seriously so much I like about your look today, I keep forgetting what I want to say Smiley Tongue Just PERFECTION! 

Haha, thank you! Sometimes I get REALLY red after working out, but most of the time I don't even sweat Smiley Happy unless it's a super intense workout. 

And yupp, it's lolita! It's a really fantastic shade.

Also, rockateur is one of my favorite blushes, it's amazeballs.

I have been waiting to see your hair ever since you had hennaed it.

You definitely did not disappoint.

It looks gorgeous.

You already had beautiful hair to begin with, but now, that auburn just enhances your beauty.

Thanks for sharing.

Your makeup looks super pretty as well.

Is that the KvD lipstick? What shade did you get?

Thank you Smiley Happy It takes a few uses before the color gets just right, but I like it a lot.

And the color is Lolita Smiley Happy 

I also got Hellbent and Wolvesmouth, but lolita is a great 'natural' shade.

You look pretty amaze balls for having just got back from the gym!  And thanks for the guilt.  I really ought to get in for an hour! 

Thanks! Honestly, I wouldn't go to the gym at all if I didn't have a trainer. He keeps me motivated Smiley Happy I have a hard time just going to do cardio when I don't have an appointment with him (and by 'have a hard time', I mean I don't go at all)

your hair <3

24 Replies