Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your hair looks so luscious and silky. It's beautiful! And I need to try my NYX lip gloss. How do you like it?! 

Also. Your eyes are a beautiful colour and I love how the subtle brown makes the colour just like "BAM! Blue!"... Does that make sense? lol

Thank you! The gloss isn't bad. Color/formula seems nice  I hadn't tried it yet so I figured I'd give it a whirl. 

Haha thanks! I think I know what you mean, the contrast is good. Brown is supposed to be the color to bring out blue eyes, or so I've been told.

Putting on makeup to go swimming is the sign of a true addict. We should probably hold some sort of formal induction ceremony. Smiley Wink

you look gorgeous. I hope you had a blast with your friends. 

Most of the time was spent sitting in the sun, but it's the weekend, I had time to kill and I was on a roll so I went with it. Tomorrow I will probably wear nothing.

I fully support putting on makeup for the sole reason of "I feel like it." Personally, I love the process so much that I don't mind when it wears off because then I get to do it all over again and that's the fun part for me. 

It didn't come off in the salt water! I was surprised.

Like a true mermaid! 

HAHAHAHA amazing. Wonder when I'll get my tail...maybe the next full moon?

Ohhh you look so pretty!!

Thank you SD Smiley Happy

i'm really feeling the soft browns with the pinks !

Thank you! I've been struggling the last few days deciding on a lippy for my look...yesterday I tried at least 6 different ones before I decided! Lol

Are you wearing any bronzer today?

Your skin always looks amazing, but you look perfectly sun-kissed today.

What are the colors on your lids ?

They look really pretty.

I hope you had a fun time in the sun with your friends and lots of SPF. 

Bronzer+slowly getting color (I am Irish-Armenian) here are the colors I used:

I did cashmere bunny on my lids, blended with the dark brown towards outer corner/crease from the Color My Life palette.

I did have fun, and wore lots of SPF!

Irish-Armenian? 

What a interesting, beautiful mix.

That must be were you got those awesome lashes and beautiful hair.

Thanks for the picture...I love how you blended all of those browns together.

Definitely the lashes! And my ability to tan...feel lucky to have gotten blue eyes though, my favorite feature! I did get the big nose, unfortunately Smiley Tongue

I went swimming with friends the other day and only put on sunscreen.  You look amazing.  How well does the makeup hold up while swimming?

Thank you Smiley Happy I don't wear foundation, only a BB so maybe that helps? I took a silly pic of me while taking the dogs out awhile after dinner: 

Kinda weird washed out lighting but it held up ok, I think.  Blush faded a bit.

I knew you didn't wear foundation, but I was more referring to the eye shadows and blush.  I cannot even keep blush on my dry skin.

Yeah shadows stayed fine, so did the mascara.  My blush faded a bit.  I didn't go under a whole lot, though.

Yeah, blush never stays on me, so I can relate.  Even when I use a fantastic primer and setting spray, it fades in a little over an hour.  I think I need to start layering powdered blush over a tint or cream blush to see if that will help.

Dior Overcurl & the Benefit FakeUp are perfect for a day at the pool!  Overcurl is a staple for me... it isnt waterproof, but it is fairly water resistant.  I've sweat in it during hot yoga & it seriously STAYS.  And the Fakeup... Its so great that my sister "borrowed" mine & never gave it back.  I even saw her pull it out & use it right in front of my & she winked, meaning "yes, this is yours. no, you cant have it back"

xo, Mia

Highlighted

I decided to play with my amrezy palette before heading to the gym, and I forgot to take pictures before I left, so this is after my workout. I completely butchered my liner today, but whatever -.-

I put old-school rollers in my hair last night, but half of my hair was lanky/not defined, so I had to improvise on the style. Took a picture to show the color...my bathroom lighting is awful (my neck looks straight up orange in the picture), but the color is kinda visible. 

You look great--even after your workout! Hair curls look great to me.

Thank you Smiley Happy The top half curled up well, but on half of my head the bottom half was stringy and messed up Smiley Sad So I couldn't wear it down. 

24 Replies