Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks! I'm glad it Translated well Smiley Happy

You look awesome with a pop of color.  What a pretty effect you created too.  That first picture is stunning.

Thank you notcreative Smiley Happy I will definitely not shy away from color as much.

Like you needed mascara. Smiley Wink This look is absolutely gorgeous on you. You wear color extremely well, and the shimmery, aquatic iridescence is just so beautiful that I find it a shame that it took you this long to branch out! I love the purple in the outer corner. Gosh, I can't wait to see you experiment some more. It gives you such a summery, model-y, fun, pretty effect, especially in the first photo!!!

Ahhh thank you Lari! Is it creepy to admit that I was so excited to "show" you this look and see what you thought? Seeing your confidence with color has rubbed off on me! 

To be fair, I've only been doing make up since March Smiley Wink starting with just a shadow or two and mascara.  At this point it's safe to say I'm all in Smiley Very Happy

Meag, this is an AMAZING look! You gotta do this regularly! And you dont even need mascara...your lashes are perfect!

Thank you SD! I'm already slinking around the net looking for another color palette, maybe a smashbox full exposure or MJ's Siren....or both 0Smiley Happy

You should! Color looks great on you! From what Ive seen on BT, the Siren palette seems to be a good investment but I have not heard the greatest things about the Full Exposure palette in regards to pigmentation and fallout. Unless Im thinking about some other palette...

Thanks SD, good to know about Full Exposure.  I meant that Master Class II/III, any thoughtd on that one?

frznbdy.jpg

Celebrated my birthday this past week, tons of good food and even better company!

The top two pics are from this weekend (Saturday), my friend's daughter turned 2 and loves to sing along to Frozen, low and behold I just so happen to have a pieces to put together a "realistic" Anna (blue button up, black sweater vest, and blue skirt, I happened to have purple fabric laying around to sew together a quick cape). The wig has some clip in blonde pieces that I made from a weft and added in for her "Frozen" streak, and I love any excuse to block out my brows! The pic on the left shows me in prep still with make up and hair just finished, the right photo shows a bit of the outfit and after I added the blue contacts.

The bottom two pics are right before my boyfriend and I went to dinner. My cousin and her boyfriend took us to dinner and rather than try to rush home after the birthday party and start with a new face I just swapped wigs for a new look! Hahah! Toned down the blush a bit and changed clothes.

Face:

-Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer (original, pink tube)

-Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation

-MUFE Pro Finish Multi Use Powder

-Smashbox HALO Powder

-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful

-Too Faced Sweetheart Flush Blush in Candy Glow

-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

-Urban Decay Urban Glow Highlighter in Moonshine (discontinued)

-MUFE HD Powder

Eyes:

-Smashbox 24 Hour Eye Primer

-Urban Decay eyeshadows in Baked, Half Baked, and Twice Baked

-Clinique eyeshadow duo in Like Mink

-Urban Decay eye liner in Demolition

-Smashbox liquid liner (black)

-NYC eyeliner (white)

-Lancome lash primer

-Fairy Drops Scandal Queen mascara

-Essense Big Volume Waterproof mascara

Lips:

-Laura Mercier Sheer Lipstick in Healthy Lips

-Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Obsessed

In terms of the brow block/drawing on it was a myriad of a brown Ben Nye cream (also used to contour), a taupe brown eye liner (picked it up in a random beauty shop, can't remember the shade name/brand), Max Factor Panstick, loose translucent powder, a glue stick (nontoxic and washable), patience, and 3 sets of false lashes (two full strips combined for top lashes and one set at the base).

You are so beautiful that you look like a doll.  I mean that in the nicest way.

Awww, thank you! ^_^ When my friend's daughter saw me she literally stood frozen and then a big smile overcame her face. She ran up to me and gave me a hug! I got her a Frozen t-shirt as part of her gift that had Anna and Elsa on it and she just held the shirt up, gazing at it.

I had to go back through my photo album here on BT and discard some pics to make room to post new ones, can you believe I've hit the limit? Hahaha!

I have been meaning to look at your pictures, so I should do that soon before you have to delete more.  Too bad there are limits.  

That is so cute.  She must have loved the added touch.  I can just see her looking at you, then her shirt to compare.  So adorable.

I just deleted product photos that I would paste into threads, I used to be able to copy/paste images direct into responses but can't anymore. Smiley Sad

I'm trying to be "smart" with photos I posts now, had to add the Disney Dudez in the Benefit liner thread last week, that began my album clean up so now I can continue to post more look-pics...until I max out space again, haha!

Cool.  I love the look in your profile picture and the Elsa and Anna ones above, so I can only imagine what gems are in your albums.  I am going to look at them tonight.

Omg I scrolled through and thought "She looks like Elsa" well done you look incredible.

Haha, if my platinum wig was longer I would have braided it for Elsa! Thank you, Meagboho!

So you look amazing!!! Literally like a doll with a painted face that is PERFECT! WOW! You did an amazing job! 

Thanks, MrsBaine! ^_^

Very cute close to real frozen looks.When I opened this post my 9 yrs daughter was sitting beside me and after just looking at your pics she said mom she looks like" Anna" in upper pics and if she make a braid she will look like" Elsa" in lower pics.

So your get ups are perfect as a kid can recognize in one look what you are meant to be Smiley Happy

Whoohooooo!!!! That's so cute about your little girl! The whole week before the birthday I was singing songs and getting "into character"....love that Anna sings about sandwiches, being gasy, and stuffing her face with chocolate! She's a girl after my own heart, haha!

37 Replies