Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love Cabaret on you!!!! 

Thanks.  I really loved it too.

Very pretty! 

Thanks.

That lipstick looks stunning on you, mind me asking what blush you're wearing? It looks so natural on you! 

MAC Playland For Your Amusement.  Thanks!

There we go!  You look absolutely gorgeous woman!!  Those lashes and those lips!!!  

Highlighted

My lashes actually held a curl for more than 10 minutes thanks to the tips Beauty4ashes gave me.  She saw a post I made and sent me a pm.  Thanks!

I am back from my trip but super exhausted (I didn't get home til after 2 am last night). All I got for you today is the basic look I wore for most days on my trip!

Quick list of what I remember:

ABH Dipbrow

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, Finland

MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW20

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Light Plus

Hourglass Radiant Magenta

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara

Buxom Lipstick in Mistress (Actually I'm not sure about this! It might have been Givenchy Le Rouge in Rose Dressing. I don't remember. Smiley Sad I switched off.)

I love your eyes! I keep trying to tell myself that I don't need the chocolate bar palette but this isn't making it easy, lol! You look gorgeous Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, redwagon! Smiley Happy I was outdoors a heck of a lot this weekend, so I was aiming for a more 'effortless' and 'natural' kind of look. I think I mostly succeeded!

I love a nice subtle look on you.  You can really do anything!  Finland is giving you such a beautiful glow (I can't say radiant, that's cheating Smiley Happy)

Aw, thank you so much, meag! Subtle was necessary, since we were mostly out in the Wisconsin Dells parks, rivers, and lakes! Smiley Very Happy (And Radiant isn't really cheating... just appropriate!)

Holy cow Lari! You look GORGEOUS! What is different than normal in this picture? Is your hair darker? I'm not sure what it is but you seriously look even more amazing than normal!!!

laura, you are so sweet! I didn't really do anything very different except quickly blow-dry my damp hair to fluff it out. I haven't re-dyed my hair yet but it's overdue. Thank you so much!

Spoiler

The trip looks to have fine you a lot of goodSmiley Happy. You look super refreshed and content.   It's super awesome to see your beautiful face again!  Did you do anything fun on your trip? 

A lot of fun things! We went on a boat out on the rivers, hiked in a state park, spent a lot of time with family we rarely get to see, finally meet my 7-month-old baby nephew... I enjoyed myself! I wasn't in tip top shape the entire trip, unfortunately (the day on the boat was tons of fun but man did it make me ill), but overall, I really love seeing that side of the family. Thank you so much, hearts!

Why is it your basic look is more together than my special occasion look? Hmmmm?????? Smiley Happy  Good to see you back!

PFFFFFFT c'mon, joz, I doubt that very much. Smiley Wink Thank you, hon! I'm glad to be back. Love my in-laws, but there really is no place like home!

really love your eyes !

Thank you, jem!

I really love that lip color on you ! 

In person it looked rather subtle on me, which I liked a lot. It came off as a pinker MLBB. Even my husband told me it looked like I wasn't wearing much at all! Mission accomplished. Smiley Very Happy Thank you!

You look lovely.  Seeing the North Face, I am guessing you went somewhere cold?  Hopefully, you had a blast.  Welcome back.

Wisconsin actually wasn't that cold, but it got chilly in the mornings and evenings (dropped to the 50s overnight), so I carried a jacket with me at all times in case the breeze got me chilled. I had a great time, but it was super exhausting, especially the plane trip that got me back home after 2 am! Ouch!!!

Thank you so much, notcreative!