Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgToday's look was more conservative for a client meeting. Honestly, this is my typical, go-to look for work.

Face: (the usual)

Givenchy Photo'Perfexion foundation in 104 Perfect Cinnamon

NARS RCC in Vanilla (I'm thinking I might need to switch to a more yellow-toned shade for summer...any thoughts/advice?)

Benefit Hoola 

MUFE HD powder to set concealer

Becca Beach tint Shimmer Soufflé in Lychee/Opal

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Opal

Eyes:

UDPP in Eden (not pictured)

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette

UD Eyeshadows in: Naked (transition), Sellout (lid), Bust (crease), Desperation (outer corner and liner), and Zephyr (inner corner highlight)

UD Lush Lash mascara

Lips:

Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lipgloss in Fortune

I love your hair. 

You have such a beautiful face and it's nice to see all of it.

thank you! I chopped it all off in January and haven't regretted it a single day. It's actually due for a cut now. I love keeping it in a pixie; it literally takes me less than two minutes to do my hair, so I can play around with my makeup look instead. I never could do my hair well when it was longer anyway.

Beautiful soft, shimmery look! I'm loving the pale colors on you today Smiley Happy

Thanks, meag! I didn't post today, I wore basically the same thing, just with black cream eyeliner. I get so many compliments from random people when I wear this eye look! 

That's a really pretty neclace!! Smiley Wink Your eyeshadow is beautiful too! I am totally jealous of your eyelid space Smiley Tongue

Thanks! I found the necklace at Target. I think I have only like two necklaces now, and I rarely wear them. Usually the only jewelry I have is my watch and mothers ring.

These colors look soooo beautiful on you! I love beigey, tawny neutrals like this. So pretty. I need to try that mascara!

Thanks! The mascara is great and buildable, so I can go with one coat for a more natural defined look, or multiple coats or layer it with another mascara for more drama.

Really loving that shadow!  And your eyelashes!  They're to die for! 

Aw, thanks, Hearts!

pj harvey has a song called 'the darker days of me and him' and that is the theme of the day.

NARS sheer glow foundation in siberia
NARS radiant creamy concealer in chantilly
RIMMEL eyebrow pencil, brownish black
MUF aqua cream eyeshadow in Anthracite (looks blueish here but it's a dark charcoal)

MARC JACOBS highliner gel crayon in blaquer (lower lid only as per usual)

GIVENCHY noir couture 4-IN-1 mascara
NYC matte lip creme in london

MAC lipstick in honey love (matte)

hastily applied feeling a bit messy/not completely together.

*deleted 1 photo because nope*

ddmh2.jpg

Ok I really really love your lip color and your nose pin, it makes me miss mine.I had on my left nostril,They removed it in the hospital to do MRI and by the time I came back home after 1 month the hole was closed Smiley Sad

Aww I liked photo 1!  Is that shadow blue/purple/grey shimmer? I really like it. 

hahaha thanks. it was just....i dunno, i needed to rid of it.

the shadow is actually a dark charcoal. i took the photo with the camera on the computer--the light from the screen is slightly bluish and i think it reflects off the eye shadow shine. (it's the first color listed)

Thanks! You can really pull it off! And you don't need to justify why you nixed it, I was just giving you a compliment is all Smiley Happy

I love it, it's such a gorgeous shade, it goes well with your beautiful pale skin! 

thank you ! it was one of those products that i got, forgot about, and recently rediscovered. i don't know what i was thinking in putting it aside for so long. over time i'm definitely going to collect more shades in aqua cream shadows. (maybelline has some knock-offs but the one i got dried up almost immediately, useless.)

"*deleted one photo because nope*" LOL! I've done that before.

Anyways, love this! I haven't mastered dark eyeshadows yet Smiley Sad

just blend blend blend and you'll be fine !

don't be afraid to play !

Very pretty, love your short hair, too!!

10 Replies