Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ok I really really love your lip color and your nose pin, it makes me miss mine.I had on my left nostril,They removed it in the hospital to do MRI and by the time I came back home after 1 month the hole was closed Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Today's look was more conservative for a client meeting. Honestly, this is my typical, go-to look for work.

Face: (the usual)

Givenchy Photo'Perfexion foundation in 104 Perfect Cinnamon

NARS RCC in Vanilla (I'm thinking I might need to switch to a more yellow-toned shade for summer...any thoughts/advice?)

Benefit Hoola 

MUFE HD powder to set concealer

Becca Beach tint Shimmer Soufflé in Lychee/Opal

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Opal

Eyes:

UDPP in Eden (not pictured)

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette

UD Eyeshadows in: Naked (transition), Sellout (lid), Bust (crease), Desperation (outer corner and liner), and Zephyr (inner corner highlight)

UD Lush Lash mascara

Lips:

Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lipgloss in Fortune

Really loving that shadow!  And your eyelashes!  They're to die for! 

Aw, thanks, Hearts!

These colors look soooo beautiful on you! I love beigey, tawny neutrals like this. So pretty. I need to try that mascara!

Thanks! The mascara is great and buildable, so I can go with one coat for a more natural defined look, or multiple coats or layer it with another mascara for more drama.

That's a really pretty neclace!! Smiley Wink Your eyeshadow is beautiful too! I am totally jealous of your eyelid space Smiley Tongue

Thanks! I found the necklace at Target. I think I have only like two necklaces now, and I rarely wear them. Usually the only jewelry I have is my watch and mothers ring.

Beautiful soft, shimmery look! I'm loving the pale colors on you today Smiley Happy

Thanks, meag! I didn't post today, I wore basically the same thing, just with black cream eyeliner. I get so many compliments from random people when I wear this eye look! 

I love your hair. 

You have such a beautiful face and it's nice to see all of it.

thank you! I chopped it all off in January and haven't regretted it a single day. It's actually due for a cut now. I love keeping it in a pixie; it literally takes me less than two minutes to do my hair, so I can play around with my makeup look instead. I never could do my hair well when it was longer anyway.

today is a more 'normal' look, and made a concerted effort not to look miserable/angry in the photo today Smiley Wink

NARS sheer glow foundation in siberia
NARS radiant creamy concealer in chantilly
RIMMEL eyebrow pencil in brownish black
NYX eye cream in frosted beige

NYX shimmer in nude

MARC JACOBS highliner gel crayon in blaquer (lower lid only)

NARS eyeshadow in ashes to ashes (lower only)
GIVENCHY noir couture 4-in-one mascara

MARC JACOBS lovemarc lip gel in roleplay (i go back and forth on liking this color)

From what I can see, the lip color is really pretty! Also, I like that you put the focus on the lower part of your eyes, it suits you. If I do that, my eyes look tiny and my eye bags look even more prominent Smiley Very Happy You look great as always!

thank you mk89 ! 

You really are a"jem". So pretty as always. 

ok so this lipstick....i like how it looks in the photo.

i liked how it looked when i put it on this morning.

but as per usual, throughout the day it just...does something to my complexion. i don't know what it is, i can't explain it. it just makes my coloring look off ??

i've since taken it off and put on NYX matte lip creme in london and MAC's honeylove (my prefered natural lip for sure) on top of it.

I've had that happen with my darker looking lipsticks, it's peculiar. 

I think this is the first time I notice your nose ring. 

to specify a little...it's as if my lips start to look a bit....grey ? not in any obvious way, but something is going on. i'm sure there's a color theory explanation that i haven't quite figured out yet. 

^Smiley Happy

Looking gorgeous as per usualSmiley Happy  hmmm, I don't have that lip colour but from the pictures it gives off a sorta grey-blue toned sheen.  is that just lighting?  Maybe try lining your lips with a more pinky colour so the colour is pink near the skin and goes that grey tone nearer the center.  That way you can enjoy the colour and not have it wash out your skin.  Smiley Happy 

yeah it's something like that. but it's subtle enough to be perplexing. and it definitely goes on one color only to look different after a little while.....i'll try a lipliner because i really hate it when i buy a product and never use it....

Gorgeous, as always Smiley Happy I like that lipstick on you though, but i've had that happen to me before too, so I know what you mean. 

As heartsmyface said, a lipliner should help Smiley Happy

(but to be honest I usually just give up on the lip color completely -.-)

Face: 

Palladio Translucent Powder

ABH Contour Kit

YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch

Eyes:

Eyebrow Tarte Mousse Medium Brown

Too Faced Rock N Roll Palette

L'oreal Paris Gel Liner

KVD Immortal Lash Mascara

Lips

Revlon Matte Balm Audacious

In this last picture direct sunlight was hitting me. so the pigmentation in the lipstick looks a bit pinkish. Well, I did add some Nars Orgasm lip gloss in the center so that could also be it, who knows. I just wanted to smile. Smiley Happy No foundation was used today. 

So sweet looking, and your eyes are stunning! If only you could do my eyes for me. Love the last 2 pictures. 

10 Replies