Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look wonderful! Would this be a good traveling palette? That Tom Ford blush....divine!  I love how you matched your lip to it!

I think it would make a great traveling palette. It is larger than your palm but not by much. Nice having shadow, blush, highligher and bronzer together.

You knocked it out of the park! You look wonderful.

I think you pull off the coral lipstick wonderfully!

How do you like the Tarte palette? I'm still on the fence about it because I heard the lightest shadelacks pigmentation. 

Annypoo, it's true that the lightest shade is hard to put on. There was a vid review on Sephora product page about this--the reviewer said a friend of hers stabbed the shadow with a spoolie to try to force it out. I was able to get it onto my lids and it adhered okay but it's very light. If all the other shades were like this, it would be tempting to return it. But I had no issue with any of the other shades. I used my stickier primer (Mac concealer) which probably helped. Although I started out with that lightest shade under my brow, after following one of the Tarte recipes, I went back and applied the highlighter in the palette right under the brow and I think that looked better.

If the palette just had the shadows, that would have been another reason to return it. But having a highlighter, bronzer and blush in it too, I can forgive it for that one shade.

Thanks for the response!

I think that lipstick looks beautiful on you too Smiley Happy

rose dressing 100% works on you !!!

undoubtedly. 

TY CuriousCannibal and Jemly. THis is the first Givenchy I've tried. It seems to look a little flaky on my bottom lip. I exfoliated my lips this morning and have a balm underneath so I don't know what the deal is. It reminds me of pilling that sweaters do after washing. LOL The color is interesting for being a slightly cooler coral.

You look great!!!! That blush is great on you! Don't you just love the quality of it? I think Rose Dressing looks amazing on you! I got it too, opened it and figured out by just looking at it that it wouldn't work for me. It's too cool. 

TY Mrsbaine. You thought the Rose Dressing would be too cool? I thought it would be too warm. LOL Maybe you should give it a try--maybe it's a chameleon shade. Yes, I love the quality of the TF blush. It feels soft, if that makes sense.

Simple look today, I've noticed I haven't followed any recipes in awhile, so I guess that says something Smiley Happy

And because I liked my outfit/sailor shorts today:

Also, I don't know if it's appropriate to put here, but I caved and made a beauty account on Instagram: makeupbymeag

Your makeup looks great but I agree with you regarding your outfit! Super cute!!

Thank you! I was definitely more proud of my look than the make up Smiley Wink

Please don't think I'm a huge weirdo but the other day I was shopping on gap and and I was like, "Woah that model totally looks like that woman from the Beauty Talk forum!" Thought you'd like to see the screenshot. I thought the likeness was quite striking. 

image.jpg

I don't ever think I could take "You reminded me of  a Gap model" as anything BUT a compliment.  Thank you Smiley Happy

If you were on a cruise, people would think a mermaid flopped on the deck! 

Cheesy but lol, you are so pretty! 

Awww you are so sweet and cute, thank ya!

That made me chuckle.

You look really pretty as usual Smiley Happy Also, LOVE the outfit!!! Where'd you get the shorts?!

18 Replies