Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

you are looking gorgeous and your makeup skills are improving day by day Smiley Happy

Thank you so much! 

I like how you circled the colors you used, and they look amazing on you! Definitely very mermaidesque Smiley Happy

Thanks! I'm glad it Translated well Smiley Happy

You look awesome with a pop of color.  What a pretty effect you created too.  That first picture is stunning.

Highlighted

Thank you notcreative Smiley Happy I will definitely not shy away from color as much.

Like you needed mascara. Smiley Wink This look is absolutely gorgeous on you. You wear color extremely well, and the shimmery, aquatic iridescence is just so beautiful that I find it a shame that it took you this long to branch out! I love the purple in the outer corner. Gosh, I can't wait to see you experiment some more. It gives you such a summery, model-y, fun, pretty effect, especially in the first photo!!!

Ahhh thank you Lari! Is it creepy to admit that I was so excited to "show" you this look and see what you thought? Seeing your confidence with color has rubbed off on me! 

To be fair, I've only been doing make up since March Smiley Wink starting with just a shadow or two and mascara.  At this point it's safe to say I'm all in Smiley Very Happy

Meag, this is an AMAZING look! You gotta do this regularly! And you dont even need mascara...your lashes are perfect!

Thank you SD! I'm already slinking around the net looking for another color palette, maybe a smashbox full exposure or MJ's Siren....or both 0Smiley Happy