Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

This lipstick looks great on you.  You are so right about the Posietint.  Looks amazing.

Im glad you like it! totally an underrated product in my opinion

Hi everyone!

Today I'm wearing:

Estee Lauder DayWear BB Cream SPF 35  - 01 Light

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Vanilla

Ilamasqua Blush - Hussy

NARS Bronzer - Laguna

MAC Eyeshadow - Blanc Type

Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Naked

MAC Fluidline - Rich Ground

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Clinique Chubby Stick - Mighty Mimosa

IMG_3411.JPGIMG_3409.JPG

Your lashes are so well defined!

I love how natural your eyeshadow looks!

Lovely, I can't wait to see you try more bold colors! I like the 2nd to last pic, it looks like a portrait! 

@meaghobo

Thanks Blackwhiskey Smiley Happy

image.jpg

LM Tinted Moisturuzer with Becca Opal mixed in, applied with BeautyBlender

TF Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

ABH Brow Whiz

Buxom Lash

HG Diffused Light allover

HG Diffused Heat on cheeks

Dior Lip Maximizer

What amazing brows you have.

Lovely skin as well.

Very natural, clean look plus amazing brows and lashes.

photo-262 2.JPG

No mascara, and I used the Olay BB cream in fair light.

Gasp! Is that an LE color tattoo? Is it still available? Smiley Happy

cupcakecandy, I'm not sure. I found it at Target on sale a few months back. I don't really like cream eyeshadow but thought I would try it.

@ MysticalAngel

That makeup looks great! I use the BB cream and eyeshadow base. Do you find yourself using most/all of the colours from your Naked pallet? I've been debating buying it, but I'm not sure how the colours will suite my complexion. We both wear the same BB cream in Medium, that's why I ask, since we have the same complexion.

Pretty much. I think the only two colours I haven't touched are "Darkhorse" and "Creep".

My most loved shadows from the Naked are:

-virgin

-naked

-buck

(those 3 are great for everyday looks and completly office appropriate)

-Smog (my favorite shimmery brown it really brings out brown eyes)

-Toasted

-Sin

-Half baked

-Gun Metal (Great for placing in the outer V of your eye or on the lower lash line)

-Sidecar is really pretty but there is SO MUCH FALLOUT! If using it, be sure to have a tissue to catch the excess.

I think you will enjoy it a lot. I don't own the other 2 Nakeds because I find they don't suit my complexion (though I own a dupe of the Naked 2).

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

LOVE smog! It helps bring out the blue in mine!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mostly all the same stuff I've been using for the past couple days - nothing exciting.  

Been using the new MAC BB Cream in the compact instead of foundation and its completely confusing me! i apply it and think it looks great. Then I'll go into the bathroom at work and it looks like I have a giant orange pumpkin head. Then in another light it looks totally different still. i can't tell if its oxididizing weird or what. I do think it would be well-suited to being applied with a Beauty Blender or Real Tenchniques sponge (which I don't have at the moment). 

Still using the Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand eye palette, which I LOVE. I think its my most favorite palette in years. i love gold and taupe colors so its just right up my alley. Two of the golds though look literally identical and I still cant figure out the difference between them. 

Lush Lip Tint in Lychee. It's what I wear when I can't figure out WHAT I want to wear on my lips!

Oh also, I have Crohn's disease and one of the annoying symptoms when I'm in a flare, which I'm in now, is eye inflammation where my eyes water constantly so I haven't been wearing liner because it just washes away within minutes. If anyone knows something that can withstand hardcore leaky eyes please comment!!!

The rest is my usual. Smiley Happy

You're as gorgeous as always Smiley Happy and I love the trees on the wall! thats how I want my future vanity room. Or maybe my bedroom...

have you tried Stila's liquid liner? It's the only thing that can stand up to my watery eyes. 

You look great!  The Surf & Sand palette is so beautiful & you wear it perfectly!  

xo, Mia

Today was one of my rare good-skin days, so I decided to not wear makeup & let my skin breathe for a little while.
And my phone camera is making my skin look a lot better than it actually is. It isn't really that glowy, but I wish it was.

image.jpg

2 Replies