Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love this beautiful silvery eyeshadow! It's like foil for your eyelids! And your lashes look really really perfect today. Are they naturally super nice or is it the Lancome mascara? Smiley Happy

Overall, a gorgeous, summery, fun and glowy look. I really love it.

Love your makeup and that peach blush looks perfect on you!

You're so festive!  Your look is perfect for the 4th!!

xo, Mia

ah a mod responded to my post! fan grilling a little right now lol

Highlighted

This is my not-much-makeup look. I've got sore eyes and bags underneath because I've been crying a lot. (Just had to put to sleep our 15-year-old cat.) Smiley Sad So no eyeliner or mascara at all!

I used the recipe for Milk Chocolate in the TF Chocolate Bar. The Tarte blush is Flush color. The Buxom lipstick is Mistress. I forgot to put the TF Milk Chocolate bronzer in the product picture. No foundation used.

I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat Smiley Sad It's always incredibly heart wrenching when things like that happen. I hope you're starting to feel better. 

I have to say though. Your skin is beautiful! and I love how subtle your makeup is.. Just the right amount of definition. 

Aww! You're still so lovely despite the crying. You have this elegant and classic beauty and your skin is way better than mine Smiley Wink

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, I love cats Smiley Sad 15 years is a long time. I hope you feel better soon <3

I second MK89's sentiments about you still looking lovely despite your sadness.

What a good life that kitty must have had and all of those years together with you.

Everything heals with time.

Best wishes DiVWA.

I hope you feel better.

Thanks MK89 & EvangelineDamon. 15 years is a long time, and that's what DH and I keep telling ourselves. We spoiled the cat rotten too, so he was a pretty happy cat.

EvangelineDamon, you're right about time. This is the third cat DH and I have lost since getting together. Hurts every time, but things do get better as time goes on.

so very sorry about your cat!  it is so hard to say goodbye to our furry kids, no matter the circumstances. I hope that you are comforted with the memories that  will never leave you! 

I'm very sorry about your cat Smiley Sad

But you look very nice! And your skin is seriously amazing. 

Ohhhhhhh, I just got choked up.  I'm so very sorry.  Kitties are family and that must hurt so much.  Big hugs! Smiley Sad  ouch!  You have beautiful sad eyes although that's probably no consolationSmiley Sad   That's a pretty awesome lifespan for a kitty though.  

Sorry about your cat.  You look beautiful as always.

Oh, no, I'm so sorry about your kitty. I have two boy kitties and I'm a total pet lover, so I understand. Smiley Sad Take as much time as you need to grieve.

That said, I think you look very elegant -- especially with that necklace, which I really, really love! Your eyes look soft and soulful and the natural lip is very pretty. Goes with your perfect skin!

Thanks LariTheLoud. We used to have two boy cats (our first set of cats). They can be a handful, especially when dominance/territorial issues come up periodically.

BTW, I like your new Coach bag.

i'm so sorry about your kitty. i had to put down my 14-yr-old dog last october and i'm still reeling. i feel your pain.

but you look gorgeous, seriously. i LOVE the browns on your eyes. very alluring. and your skin is unreal, obviously. i really like eyeshadow looks without mascara or liner. it can look so natural yet striking--which how you appear here. beautiful.

Thanks Jemly. So sorry to hear about your dog. It does take a long time to work through the grief.

I also like eye makeup with just shadow sometimes. I know that it can look "incomplete" to some people, but I think that sometimes, just a little color without going all out looks fine too.

You are stunning, as always.

I don't even have the right words for the loss of your kitty. Just virtual hugs. Heart

You look lovely Smiley Happy  Our family's condolences for your cat though, they are true companions. 

So sorry for your loss Smiley Sad You look very beautiful.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, I've had some pretty tragic experiences when it comes to my cats, and now the last one I had after a very long time of not owning a cat got stolen this March. 

Very beautiful look, you always look so elegant from the pictures I've seen of you. 

Thanks Blackwhiskey. I'm sorry to hear about your cat getting stolen. I had one years ago that I'm sure was stolen--he was super outgoing and would approach all sorts of strangers and had a fun and quirky personality. I still miss him.

Hugs to you. 

Happy Monday All! 

I'm back to my work looks! Here's today: 

The eyes are the YSL Coture Palette in Afrique. I LOVE this palette. I used Bobbi Brown Shimmery Black Mauve Gel liner. The blush is Tom Ford Lovelust. Another solid performer.  Did a contour with ABH Contour kit and used Bare Minerals Stroke of light and Ben Nye Banana powder (in one of the Bare Minerals jars) as a highlight. Lovelust has a little shimmer, so I didn't do a finishing powder or shimmery highlight. 

The lip product which is not pictured is YSL Glossy Stain in Beige Anarchist. 

I'mna just need you to look up into the light, ok?

Smiley Very Happy

Seriously tho, this is ON POINT! You're gorgeous.

18 Replies