Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! just a gold shadow and some fix plus!

The shading is just wonderful here!!   I love how the shade matches your lip colour!   Not easy to do from my experience. Smiley Happy.  It just looks so seamless! 

I wanted more of a true orange, but this was as close to orange as I had! thank you so much for the compliment!

Welcome back, JenBlush! I love the warm sunset-y look on you. The gold liner is a really nice touch. I've been meaning to try out some gold-hued liner, myself, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I love it on you! It just reminds me of summer so much. Smiley Happy

I know right! Just makes me wanna lay out and tan at the beach! 

I love your summery look! I especially love the gold eyeliner--it really makes your eyes pop! 

Thank you! I'm surprised I even like this. I feel that I look weird without some kind of black winged eye! It does open up my eyes more than a black liner would!

Super simple/quick face today, because I was going straight to the gym after class, but didn't want to be completely bare.

KVD primer, tarte Amazonian clay foundation, TF chocolate soleil bronzer & perfect flush blush & better than sex mascara, MAC pleasant patent polish lip pencil.

Left is early in the morning, right is after my workout/running errands. Makeup held up fairly well, except for the blush.

image.jpg

I love the pink girlie outfit you're wearing today!!! So cute!  Wow, your lipstick has so e real staying power there!  I can see see some blush so that's pretty darn good!!!  You look gorgeous in both shots! 

Thank you! The lipstick was slightly faded after my workout so I did dab a little extra on Smiley Happy

I almost didnt notice the difference! You look great after a workout!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

My blush is always the first thing to fade too.  You look great in both pictures though.

Thank you Smiley Happy
I never really notice my blush fading throughout the day, but this one was very noticeable. 

OMG this is how you look AFTER you work out? You win! Smiley Happy You look great in both pics. Love these colors on you. 

Really like the lip color, have to try it myself.

Hihi! Makeup after a long, sweaty day. Hung out with friends and had a TON of fun!

IMG_20140704_005419.jpg

People say I look Chinese. So here is me doing a wannabe k-pop look. 

IMG_20140704_005425.jpg

But this is me in actual life, spazzing out about an awesome day!

IMG_20140704_005430.jpg

(LM Silk Creme Foundation, Stila brow pen in Medium, Stila liquid eyeliner in brown, YSL glossy stain in 10 Rouge Philtre)

Your makeup looks great, but I have to give you props for the super adorable pictures.

So pretty!!!

I love you and your face! Heart

God Evno, you're cute as all get out!

8 Replies