Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

That's one of my favourite glossy stains And probably going to be the first I need to replace.  Your eyes are gorgeous!  i love the rainbow of colours in themSmiley Happy 

It's the last of the sample I had of it. I think I'll purchase the full size one. I have to see if there is another sample in my stash.

You are so attractive and your eyes draw all the attention.

Thank you! That's very nice of you! In high school, I never really thought I was pretty, even though I never let anyone know that (I'm too stubborn). It wasn't till I was an adult that I realized I'm not an ugly duckling. (that sounds crazy, but you get what I'm saying) 

Sounds like me too.  I was always told I looked like my dad, so I interpreted that as I looked like a boy.

You are so beautiful, I love this new look on you! How do you like the Guerlain bronzers?

Aww! Thank you! I appreciate that! I'm a big fan of Guerlain! I My first product was the Meteorites about a month or so ago. I loved the quality so much, I wanted to try something new; I got the Sun Celebration palette which is beautiful. The bronzer in it is really pretty and will work on me in the all, or winter. So I wanted a deeper one and got #7. It's really perfect. It's finely milled and really is easy to use. The quality of their products is great. I'd recommend it. guerlain.jpgThis is the Sun Celebration palette. It is a LE and was hard to find! It came out earlier this spring. 

Ugh that's gorgeous! I love Guerlain too! I have two meteorites sets.  I had a Guerlain bronzer in my cart that was on amazing deal at Harrods but I was hesitant because of the conversion and shipping and my husband was trying to dissuade me...and it sold out.  I am definitely going to have to get something like that, maybe next year Smiley Wink

Get the bronzer!  it buffs out smoothly really easily, smells lovely, and is far from patchy ^.^  HG powder bronzer for me, but I also wear #00 or #02 if I'm feeling like I want to be darker, #02 is a liiiittle more pink than you'd expect.

Your eyes are so alluring; I thought they were yesterday as well, but I couldn't see the color as good..

And your face is so beautiful.

That shade of lip looks great on you, but you could probably wear any colors, mrsbaines.

Thank you! Funny enough, I didn't start wearing lipstick till recently. People had always told me I could wear whatever color, and I never believed them. I finally came to the conculsion this spring. I've been buying lots of different lip colors. I love it! 

It was definitely worth it!

That color looks fabulous on you.

I love the golden liner on your lower lash line, too.

I was so distracted by the pretty color of your eyes, I didn't even see the gold liner.

Can't wait to see more of your looks and different shades of lipstick!

Look of the day! Products used picture minus TF BTS mascara.

So much TooFaced - it really works with you! I love your shirt too!!

Thank you! It's a dress from Banana Republic.  When I got to work I realized I should have done a coral lip!

You are so stunning, meagboho.

I really like how you've been taking that angle on your second picture; you look so angelic.

I also think both you and heartsmyface needs to smile more.

That first picture is truly gorgeous. 

And your teeth are so white!

Thanks for noticing!  Trying to show my blush/contour and my lids at the same time.  I find straight on my face looks silly with eyes closed.  I don't like my cheeks when I smile, one is larger than the other and they stick out weird lol Thank you so much. 

You look airbrushed IRL today. Meaning, you somehow look even MORE perfect than usual. How do you manage that?! Such a lovely woman!

OMG thank you! Some people at work today said I looked extra good Smiley Happy  I think part of it is good lighting, a not high def camera, maybe my skin routine paying off, and make up skills improving (hopefully!)  This is such a compliment!! The other day we went out for my friend's bday and we were getting ready, and she said "Your face looks perfect, make me look like that" lol so I did!

Agreed! You look just perfect! 

Thank you Sparkle! You are so sweet.

15 Replies