Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

This was after I walked the dog today but I think my makeup stayed in place well enough to get the general idea. It's kinda funny because originally this morning I wanted to do a bright red lip and taupe eyes but then I ended up doing soft pink everything. It was just what I felt like reaching for!

Hourglass mineral veil primer

MUFE face and body foundation shade 20 (I tested this against a few of my other foundations the other day by doing half my face with this and half with another and I preferred this every time, so this will probably be my summer foundation. I love it.)

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde

Lorac eye primer (sorry, not by my makeup kit to remember exact name of this - but it's great! The one that came with the pro palette)

Naked 3 various shades 

Stila smudge pot for tightlining

Hourglass Film Noir mascara

Lorac Perfectly Lit Spotlight Highlighting powder (Gosh I wish Lorac was still at Sephora. I love this brand.)

Nars Sex Fantasy blush 

Giorgio Armani Skin Lacquers Lipstick in color 505

i think that's it. I'm always so surprised even on a "light" makeup day how much stuff I put on my face! But I love the ritual of putting on makeup so it's actually quite pleasurable for me so I don't mind it. Obviously, since I put it there! Smiley Happy

You look very fresh faced and pretty! I know what you mean, even the "natural" looks take a while to do Smiley Very Happy

Thank you!

Or when I start I'll just be like, "I'm just going to put one color on my lid, a coat of mascara and a swipe of sheer balm..." But I can never stop myself! So even my no-makeup look is still a face of makeup!

Today I went with a dark grey and blue. 

I love doing a smokey eye with color. Gives it a different kind of look. 

Smokey eyes with color are so, so fun, and the blue is just gorgeous with your top and that bright fuchsia lippie. Adore these color combinations! And your lashes look super full today. What mascara did you use???

I use Better then Sex Mascara by Too Faced. 

It is the best mascara I have found by far. 

It has been a blue kind of week for me.

I love playing with different shades of blue. 

Today I did a light blue shadow using my Sigma Cream Couture palette that is one of my very favs. I pray I never run out of any of the colors since it is not available anymore. 

That light blue shade is GORGEOUS. Now I'm sad I missed out on that palette! I also love that lippie. It really makes your lips look perfectly smooth and plush.

Very pretty!

Highlighted

Today's look:

- PTR sunscreen from sun safety kit

- HG ambient lightening palette

- benefit bad gal mascara

2 Replies