Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much! The MJ palette actually has blues, but mixed with the browns and bronzes it did come off with a 'purple' effect, especially in this lighting. I had a wonderful time and came home with too much wine and too much cheese. Smiley Happy

Okay, for realz, what's your secret to putting blues on without looking like you have a black eye?  I am hopeless at this point!!! I should open a PLEASE FIX ME thread!!! 

You look awesome!  

I didn't think I had a secret, lol!! I think it's a matter of just playing around with what placement of color works best on your face. I know you can wear blues, hearts... you just gotta find what works for you!

Thank you so much!

Beautiful! I love how your eyes are always the focal point. Hope vacation was fantastic Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, MK! I had a great time. Smiley Happy Wish it were longer, but I think it was just enough for us until our trip out to visit family in another month or so!

You look great.  Hope you're having a great time.  

I'm back now! With wine and cheese in tow. Totally worth it. Thank you so much, notcreative!

You have such a beautiful smile and the shape and color of your eyes is absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you so much, Evangeline. That's so sweet of you to say. Smiley Happy 

Oh crud, Lari! I just got the Chocolate Bar palette and now you're gonna make me get the friggin' Siren one, aren't you! I loooove the purple!

Hahahahaha! Enabling initiated! Smiley Wink Thank you so much, joz! I really hope you're enjoying that Chocolate Bar as much as I enjoy mine!

Beautiful as usual,,,,today all of you beautiful ladies decided to come up with purple eye shadows and its hard to decide who did it best, hope you are having best out of your vacations as well.

Highlighted

Thank you so much, fatima! My vacation is over now but the memories will stay with me. It was a wonderful time! I can't wait until our next one now. Smiley Wink

Too Faced Chocolate Bar

Stila in the moment palette

Kat von D immortal lash

Tarte mousse for eyebrows medium brown

illamasqua base foundation 3

Porefessional primer

Sushi Kiss

Kat von D liquid eyeliner Trooper

Anastasia contour kit Fawn

Loving that sushi kiss!!!  What a great shade eh?  I really love it paired with a darker eye!  Lots of contrast! It really makes your lips the focal point of your look! 

Another sushi kiss look for us! I really love your dark looks, I wish I was that skilled! The liner looks amazing! Smiley Happy

Thank you! Though I gotta say that lipstick looks better in person!

They always do look better in person! I hate trying to take look pictures, because the colors on the pictures are always off, so I often give up posting here!

Oh don't give up!  Geez, I post them blurry,...yellow,...orange... Upside down! Lol! Just post em! 

Love your hair, Lip color, eyeliner and everything!

<3 

That lip looks fantastic on you! Love the dramatic winged liner.

I second Meag - that lip color looks fabulous on you!

I have to agree with the others....my first reaction to your pictures was that your lipstick look so good on you!!

Sushi Kiss is beautiful.  Another lipstick for my future buy list.  Looks great.