Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! I have my dad to thank for my long lashes. Smiley Happy

Sorry to respond so late. Just finally getting to log in for the first time today. 

image.jpgYou can really see how Scottish I am here.

Didn't feel like putting much on today.  I posted pics of my makeup today and was all make-upped out.image.jpg

Gimme brow

ysl babydoll mascara

Benefit dandelion blush

mac ample pink lipglass

md solar sciences tinted creme 30

Love the intense eyes and brows. I thought you were going to do handstands so we could see your face right side up? Smiley Very Happy

Seemed kinda dangerous since I'm so clumsy so I just took another picture and added itSmiley Very Happy.   I really ought to just post from a real computer but that would require effort. 

You always look beautiful no matter how little you have on.

Haha, not first thing in the morning I don't!  Hubby begs to differ but he's biased! 

I think it would be a problem if he DIDN'T beg to differ. He probably sees you more clearly than anyone.

I love how one picture is right side up and the other is upside down. Its like the bottom picture is your reflection in water haha 

I wish I looked that pretty with that small amount of makeup on! 

Whatever, you are perfect even with the minimal look. Smiley Wink Perfectly FIERCE. Love the soft pink on your lips and the dainty dandelion blush. The YSL mascara really does give you that pretty 'doll' look. It's so flattering! And your brows are so perfect as they are. I'm a little jealous!

Thanks though I have have no idea why you of all people would be jealous of me! GeeSh!! My brows are pretty good but they have some sparse areas. 

ysl babydoll is my favourite but I have so many other mascaras to try out after this tube is done so we'll see if I can get through the year without repurchasing itSmiley Happy.  I have enough mascara to last me a year and a half which is a bit excessive. 

Last nights look!

IMAGEEEE.JPG

Face:
Hourglass veil mineral primer
Nars radiant creamy concealer - custard
Lancome teint idole ultra 24h foundation - 320 bisque W
Too faced primed and pore less pressed powder
Nars blush - orgasm
MAC mineralize skin finish - soft and gentle

Eyes:
Diorshow maximizer lash plumping serum
Lancome definicils mascara
Stila stay-all-day waterproof liquid eyeliner - black
Urban decay all nighted eyeliner - perversion

Brows:
Hourglass arch brow sculpting pencil - dark brunette

Lips:
Buxom full-on lip polish - dolly

You are so beatiful! You look flawless and I love your brows and your hair is just amazing! Smiley Happy

Quick question: I use the same shade as you for the Lancome foundation. What other shades of foundation and tinted moisturizer are a good match for you?

I use the Hourglass Immaculate in golden, and the Origins vitazing as a tinted moisturizer (I pretty much use that daily, it gives my face a beautiful glow with the perfect colour and amount of tint)

You are just an absolutely flawless beauty. Seriously.

Thanks ladies!

You have such great skin and I love your hair!! 

I love everything about this look!  you just brought out all your natural features!  Stunning! 

You look Beautiful in a natural way.

Very pretty.  I love that you went natural on the makeup and expressed the look with the bold liner.

image.jpg

MUFE face and body #20 foundation - I tried to use something else today but this is just so pleasant I couldn't make myself.

MUFE aqua brows in shade 10.

Lorac blush in Rose.

Tightline in Stila smudge pot in black. I know a lot of people can't tightline with gel but it doesn't bother my eyes at all. 

Naked 3 and one shade from Lorac Pro (a pink) on my lids. (I should jot these down but I never pay attention and they never show up in the pics anyway!)

Hourglass Film Noir mascara. Again, I haven't been able to make myself use anything else lately!

Hourglass Ambient Light powder palette: Incandescent on my cheeks (I really like this look) and dim on my jawline and chin and forehead. 

Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipstick in "The Plot Thickens". This is a shimmery nude. I don't usually go for that (shimmery, that it. I love nude lipstick!) but it's so creamy and for some reason REALLY flattering that I wear it a lot!

Ok, I think that's it! XOXO!  <3

Your smile is so cute!

And DAM GURL, you got some muscle arms there Smiley Wink

1 Reply