Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love how one picture is right side up and the other is upside down. Its like the bottom picture is your reflection in water haha 

I wish I looked that pretty with that small amount of makeup on! 

You always look beautiful no matter how little you have on.

Haha, not first thing in the morning I don't!  Hubby begs to differ but he's biased! 

I think it would be a problem if he DIDN'T beg to differ. He probably sees you more clearly than anyone.

Love the intense eyes and brows. I thought you were going to do handstands so we could see your face right side up? Smiley Very Happy

Seemed kinda dangerous since I'm so clumsy so I just took another picture and added itSmiley Very Happy.   I really ought to just post from a real computer but that would require effort. 

image.jpg

My first time posting on this thread! I put this makeup on about 14 hours ago so I'll do my best to remember...

Primer: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

Foundation: MUFE Face & Body shade 20 (I went to class at the Make Up For Ever store last night and picked this up. It's very sheer, which is what I was looking for. The class was a blast!)

Concealer:  Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able in bisque

Brows: MUFE Aquabrow in shade 10

Shadow: various shades from Naked 3

Tightlined with MUFE Creme Eye Shadow in Aqua Black

Mascara: Hourglass Film Noir

Blush: Make Up For Ever HD Blush 225 peachy pink

Lips: Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint in Black Currant

Powder: Hourglass Dim Light

Phew, think that's everything! That was fun! Smiley Happy after so many months of admiring all your pretty faces I felt like I should contribute too. 

Your eyelashes are amazing! <3

Thank you! I have my dad to thank for my long lashes. Smiley Happy

Sorry to respond so late. Just finally getting to log in for the first time today. 

Thanks, ladies! For years I would only wear nude lip shades. I only started putting any color on my lips within the past six months, including pinks. I still have a serious addiction to nude lipstick but I'm *trying* to branch out! xoxo Smiley Happy

Im so with you regarding the nude lips! Ive been trying to "branch out" too starting with pinks. This color looks great on you! Also, you kind of remind me of Christina Applegate! 

I love this! You look so bright-eyed and fresh-faced. I never would have guessed that this was taken at the end of a long day. And that Lip Tint is calling my name. So gorgeous.

Your face looks fresh and dewy, which is amazing after 14 hours.  Very pretty.

This is such a pretty, natural look! Your brows and lashes look wonderful and your skin looks so flawless and luminous. Oh and the lip color is very nice on you Smiley Happy

Yay for posting your look!! You look very fresh faced - esp after 14 hours, and your eyelashes look amazing!

I love that tattoo also Smiley Happy

image.jpgimage.jpg

Today's look is pretty natural for me, besides the lip color. 

My skin is breaking out all over (I need to take my sun safety kit back...my skin just hates sunscreen) so I didn't want to use too much today. 

Face:
KVD primer, tarte Amazonian clay foundation, TF chocolate soleil bronzer, wet n wild bronzer/blush in hold me close (doesn't show up on my skintone)

Eyes:
TF better than sex mascara, tarte inner rim liner. 

Lips:
MAC girl about town lipstick.

Your hair is so fantastic!!!! 

That lipstick was made for you!!!

Nice shirt Smiley Happy

Your skin looks amazing! and I love that lipstick!

I honestly can't even tell you're breaking out. Your skin looks absolutely perfect and spotless from here!

You are also able to pull off a huge spectrum of bright lipsticks. Each one you've worn is simply perfection on you. This one is no exception.

1 Reply