Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hehe thanks. Dark brows can be so hard to take care of sometimes! I'll reach a happy place with them eventually Smiley Wink

I used- *checks the annoying sheet with names*- Marzipan all over my lid, Black Forest Truffle on the outer corner and crease, then White Chocolate to blend it all out. It was pretty simple but came out nicely I think. I usually use the brown colors all over my lid but they don't stand out as much. This was over the NYX white eyeshadow base, btw, which helped the colors pop more

You'll get there! Smiley Happy 

Hahaha!! Omg I know! I dont even keep the sheet with the names in the palette anymore because I've dropped it on the floor so many times and I dont want to contaminate the palette so it just floats around my makeup area. I'm sure I'll end up losing it at some point! 

I used Creme Brulee with the NYX jumbo pencil in Milk and I was like whoa! I've been meaning to try it with Candied Violet since I hear pigmentation with that shade isnt great. I have yet to try Candied Violet out despite owning this palette for months. 

Yeah I keep losing the sheet on my table as well, lol. It's really annoying that they couldn't just add the names to the palette itself. Creme Brulee is really beautiful and I remember using that one the most back when it was my first big palette. I haven't used Candied Violet either yet! Got to remember to do that soon 

Im wearing Creme Brulee today Smiley Happy I love pairing it with Gilded Ganache! 

We should make a pact to use Candied Violet by the end of this week haha 

Hehe ok done! I love purple so it'll be good to try it finally

It could be hot weather that cause itchy skin, Maybe switching to BB cream during summer will help that problem. Your eye shadow application is very neat. 

Your eye colors look so beautiful! It really looks good on you!

I'm trying to grow my eyebrows out just a little bit and they are so crazy, I understand your pain Smiley Happy The urge to pluck is getting ridiculous!

I finally used Candied Violet in the Chocolate Bar Palette! It wasn't so easy to work with, but applying it with a damp brush, and using a white base helped some. I guess I came up with a look kind of like a subdued version of NARS Kauai Smiley Very Happy

I used the usual brow stuff, UD West eyeliner and MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara. On my cheeks is Clinique Ginger Pop, and I used bareMinerals Luminizer in the Shining Moment as a highlighter. I got my first Guerlain lipstick in the mail today and am wearing it here! It's Rouge Automatique 168 (L'Heure Bleue) and is a really pretty red with slight pinkiness and some shimmer. I like it a lot but should remember to put on some balm beforehand as after a few hours it feels a touch drying.

Edit: sorry for the ginormous pictures! I swear I tried to make them smaller beforehand

That eyeshadow is perfect for you...this is my favorite look from you so far.

Highlighted

Aw thanks! I'm loving the different ways I can use purples