Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you CuriousCannibal and Lari! The blush is alright. Pretty color but doesnt blend too easily.  Takes a little work. I have one other that I havent used yet so we'll how that one turns out. 

So pretty! I love how your eyes are the focal point... but they have the perfect amount of drama without being too much and everything looks so natural!

Thank you! I am an eyeshadow lover! I feel like I look weird if I wear bold colors on my lips haha so I stick to neutrals

Ah fair enough. You definitely know how to work your eyeshadows. That silvery shadow is stunning!

Your eyes are beautiful and I like your blush, it shows but still looks well absorbed.

Thanks fatimamummy! I usually use a peachy color but today I wanted more of a rose-y look and Sunkissed is one of the few rose/pink blushes I own Smiley Happy

Another gorgeous look from you, SDdenm! Love it!

I love the lid color, and it looks so pretty with the color on the brow bone.  Very nice.

Your makeup looks fab & I love your brow shape!  I think perfect brows totally complete any look Smiley Happy  

xo, Mia

Highlighted

I love the contrast between the warm and cool eyeshadow colors. That crease color works perfectly with the lid shade!! You look great Smiley Happy