Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look beautiful.  The lips are amazing again.  I think my eyes may be hooded, but I am not sure.  They also look deep set according to the diagram.  Anyway, your eyeshadow application looks great, so the tips worked out nicely.

Highlighted

Thank you Smiley Happy You could try this method, I think you may have a slightly hooded eye, so maybe on that inner part? Your looks are always so vibrant though I definitely don't think you need it. 

Thanks.  I do not know what the technique is to try it, but I will if you tell me.  I can use all of the help I can get.  You always do a great job with your shadow.  This is just a different look.  It looks good your regular way too.

This is probably one of my fave looks from you Meag Smiley Happy Do you own Naked 1? I originally was going to go with Naked 2 but then I changed my mind at the last minute and got the original. Do you find Naked 2 to be very neutral? I like neutral but I like to have them pop at the same time....if that makes sense. Haha...do you feel Naked 2 does that? 

I don't it's in my list!! Naked 2 is great I get a lot of nice neutral looks out of it but there's a lot of silver, pink, brown in the palette so not super diverse and lots of shimmer but I am a huge fan still. 

Quick vacation check-in with a look! Took me about 15 to 20 minutes.

FACE:

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Blush

EYES:

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

ABH Dipbrow

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

Clinique High Impact Mascara

LIPS: 

MAC Pink Nouveau

NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair

You look so beautiful, Lari. I love the blush on you as well as the lips! I hope you are having a good time! Smiley Happy

I'm having a great time! IT was a long day full of... well, wine and cheese, LOL! Smiley Very Happy Tomorrow I'm going to the Corning Glass Museum and more wine trails and gorges! Thank you, emmy!

I do like that blush on you. May have to check that one out!

It's lovely! Today it lasted on me all day from 8:30am to 8:30pm. No complaints - it's effortless and looks gorgeous, too. I highly recommend it!

1 Reply